The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good morning Tattered Old Greywolf and the rest of the Farts and fartesses.
Coffee and pinch hits and coffee gals and guys for everyone - I'm buying.
Good morning Bugus_Monkey! There will be a place reserved for you in Heaven brother! Passing left.
bigarmhug.gif
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif

Currently as my side volunteer racket, on everyone's behalf, I am arguing with random people I have never met nor will I ever about the conditions of the California Coastline. I usually only get to post 2 or 3 comments before I am banned for the day there. Almost at mission accomplished. They are claiming that everyone who is a taxpayer should help in replacing the latest million dollar beach homes that have tumbled into the sea. I so feel there pain. :angiesfavorite::angiesfavorite::angiesfavorite:

Currently as my side volunteer racket, on everyone's behalf, I am arguing with random people I have never met nor will I ever about the conditions of the California Coastline. I usually only get to post 2 or 3 comments before I am banned for the day there. Almost at mission accomplished. They are claiming that everyone who is a taxpayer should help in replacing the latest million dollar beach homes that have tumbled into the sea. I so feel there pain. :angiesfavorite::angiesfavorite::angiesfavorite:
Flock That LOL

So....My Wife and I were reading the Requirements for our Commercial Cannabis Permit. What A Crock! Summed up, we would have to turn our Farm into a Concentration Camp with Limited Access and do Background Checks to all Visitors. NOPE! Thai Hospitality forbids such an Offensive Posture. We will keep our Farm open to all. We will Grow 15 Plants per Houshold as per Thai Law and Give The Shite away. People Love our Farm. Its Beautiful. People visit us all the time. Thai People are very Social. We have a 4 Bedroom House here, everyone is welcome to come stay with us. If you ever want to visit Thailand, all you need is a round trip ticket to Nan via Bangkok. We will pick you up in Nan and you will never spend any Money. You are all welcome here. However I think the "15 Plants Per Houshold" Law is Going to slow the Growth of Dispensaries' and encourage Local trade. I think it will cause a Seed Bank Explosion too. I Dig That. Truth is...Everybody Grows Thai Stick here for Medicinal Purposes. Mostly the Old People make Tea or Put it in Thai Whisky(Moonshine) Moonshine is everywhere here. I Love This Place.

So....My Wife and I were reading the Requirements for our Commercial Cannabis Permit. What A Crock! Summed up, we would have to turn our Farm into a Concentration Camp with Limited Access and do Background Checks to all Visitors. NOPE! Thai Hospitality forbids such an Offensive Posture. We will keep our Farm open to all. We will Grow 15 Plants per Houshold as per Thai Law and Give The Shite away. People Love our Farm. Its Beautiful. People visit us all the time. Thai People are very Social. We have a 4 Bedroom House here, everyone is welcome to come stay with us. If you ever want to visit Thailand, all you need is a round trip ticket to Nan via Bangkok. We will pick you up in Nan and you will never spend any Money. You are all welcome here. However I think the "15 Plants Per Houshold" Law is Going to slow the Growth of Dispensaries' and encourage Local trade. I think it will cause a Seed Bank Explosion too. I Dig That. Truth is...Everybody Grows Thai Stick here for Medicinal Purposes. Mostly the Old People make Tea or Put it in Thai Whisky(Moonshine) Moonshine is everywhere here. I Love This Place.
Man If I was able to fly I might take you up on a visit......

Man If I was able to fly I might take you up on a visit......
I Looked at this because I wanted to take my time and enjoy Traveling on my way here. Cruise Ship...LA to Hawaii, Hawaii to Philippines, PI to Bangkok, VIP Bus to Nan. I wanted to stop in Guam also. I Love Guam. I did some DOD work there for USAF Missile Command. Yeah I worked on Long Range THAAD.

I Looked at this because I wanted to take my time and enjoy Traveling on my way here. Cruise Ship...LA to Hawaii, Hawaii to Philippines, PI to Bangkok, VIP Bus to Nan. I wanted to stop in Guam also. I Love Guam. I did some DOD work there for USAF Missile Command. Yeah I worked on Long Range THAAD.
Was that system better than the Patriot one?

Latest posts

Back