The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Some of my Wifes Girl Friends came to visit the Farm Today. Wonderful Women. Drank plenty of Fine Wine. It appears that the Ladies like Marlboro Reds. They asked what I was smoking. Giggles. They asked for a smoke. Dont dare do this at home

Last edited:
Good morning old poots and pootesses.
bigarmhug.gif
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif

Rain and then a cloudy day here, starting at 43F and predicted to reach 51F.

I made another appointment with the pain clinic to look at alternative solutions to RFA on my back but wasn't able to get in again until almost the end of March. Must be a lot of folks in pain.....................

Breakfast out with Grayfox and an old friend, followed by continuing to read, The Wager, about live aboard ship and shipwrecking a man of war in the mid 1700's.

Good morning Old Farts. 33 and cloudy here. Calling for rain, up to an inch. Yeah, just what we need.

Got the lowdown on the wreck on I-75 last night. A super trooper had pulled over a drunk driver. Another MSP had pulled over to help out, and an 81 year old man plowed into the lot of 'em. Killed the 39 year old trooper. Poor guy had a wife and a little girl.

Good morning Old Farts. 33 and cloudy here. Calling for rain, up to an inch. Yeah, just what we need.

Got the lowdown on the wreck on I-75 last night. A super trooper had pulled over a drunk driver. Another MSP had pulled over to help out, and an 81 year old man plowed into the lot of 'em. Killed the 39 year old trooper. Poor guy had a wife and a little girl.
I have seen more cops hit by cars when they get out to approach the stopped car. Seems the flashing lights attract and draw drivers in closer then they should be, Drunks are notorious for hitting Police Cars.
Poor Bastard................................... That is one reason why the cop always parks halfway out into the road than the car stopped.
This also provides cover from fire if the driver pulls a weapon.
1706190825605.png

Last edited:
Imagine the old fart. 81 years and will carry this for the rest of his days. Just a bad thing for everyone involved. Hate to guess what they're gonna do to the drunk driver that started the whole thing.

They took the trooper to Hurley in Flint rather than to one of the Saginaw hospitals.

Imagine the old fart. 81 years and will carry this for the rest of his days. Just a bad thing for everyone involved. Hate to guess what they're gonna do to the drunk driver that started the whole thing.

They took the trooper to Hurley in Flint rather than to one of the Saginaw hospitals.
The drunk will most likely get charged in that Officers death.
Yep poor 81 old bastard. I wonder when the last time motor vehicles actually did an eye check.

Just look at the big Cities that decided to ditch the cops
How is that going for them now. LOL
Allow stupid people to police themselves . never going to happen
Like Portland for instance............. Our city fathers wisely took money from the police budget and moved it to welfare to combat crime at its roots.
At 68, I rarely drive after dark. It's not that I can't, it's just usually when it's dark, I'm home and comfy. At 81, ya kinda wonder what the old fella was doing out.
At 80 1/2, 81 doesn't sound all that old to me...................

What flavor of rat/milk snake is that?

No but I'll bet you don't do a lot of night driving when given the option.
I don't do a lot of driving period if given the option, but point taken, my night vision isn't as good as it used to be. Especially with headlights in my face.

I actually stopped driving at night before my cataracts were removed, because of blooming, but with new lenses, that issue went away. I still drive at night but not often or very far.

Latest posts

Back