The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice surprise I got in the mail today
IMG_2985.jpeg

Whoops. Neither do I. I like my flowers in a joint or glass pipe.🥰
Is a nice gift my brother and nephew both vape. Tim(brother is on the s..hit list) They both have birthdays coming up too. I will mail it to Nick in Co(nephew)

What is it? Looks like a Datsun pickup with the steering wheel on the wrong side.
Thats what it is. But its like England here. Right side drive vehicles, drive on Left side of the Road. Its easy to adapt to. My biggest problem is the Turn signal lever, I keep turning on the windshield wipers when making a Turn. LOL "Drivin In London On The San Adreas Freeway".

My land line has been out for 5 days. I checked the lines to the base of the wireless units; feed line is good. I figure I'm gonna have to go down to spider land and see if one of the wires came off. I was watching the tube around three this morning and WHAM, it hit me. I've got the phone though Commiecast. Go out and check the wire between the wall where it backfeeds all the other plugs and the modem. Yep, cat bit! Just plugged in a new cord and put it in that plastic wire loom stuff to keep the lawn lions off of it. Everything works again.

I love those little life victories. Score one for the stoners.

That sucks.
About 15 years ago I was going to get my daily methadone and a young guy asked for a ride home so I said sure. I could tell he was out of it. He started telling me how he Takes a bunch of Xanax. I drop him off and about two weeks later this man was filling a lady's gas tank and someone ran into his car crushing the man between the cars killing him. The cops found the driver passed out a mile down the road with his car crashed against a stop sign. They show the picture of the passed out driver on the news I'm watching and it's that guy I gave a ride to. So you come out of a blackout to learn you killed someone with your car.

Latest posts

Back