The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hope Cannagrammy is holding up. She's off the grid, so maybe other than having to stock the fireplace a little more often, she'll be all right. I hear NM is getting the same crap as Texass.
I heard from her a short while back and she said she had suffered from a severe medical condition and asked me if I knew her because she saw we had exchange a PM . Very weird I hope she is OK. I wrote back but never heard any more.
I wondered if it could have been her husband using her phone.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, folks, we have another first.

Yesterday was... different. I got up at my usual 5:00AM, and while the coffee was doing its thing, I went out to get the paper. But I also turned on the Volcano.

Took the full bag inside with the paper and coffee, and proceeded to decipher the four cryptograms that show up every day. I notice my pint of black coffee was empty, so I refilled it... and refilled the Volcano bag.

I'll cut to the chase: Something I never did before -- ever -- I took hits all fargin day long until the day was over. Went to bed at 9:00PM after my last bagful.

Anybody else do this?

@Unca Walt after hitting Volcano all day

giphy.gif

Before I take the dirt nap, I'm gonna get a Generac that'll power the whole neighborhood. Six houses, but they'll have to pop for the hookups. I ain't buying all the wire it'd take to get to the last one, a quarter mile away. Gonna put a steel roof on the ranch, too. Supposed to last for 50 years, so the Pullet would be 80 when she needed to worry about it. I'll be past worrying about shit.
Yeah I am thinking of buying an 8KW with an electric start and a transfer switch.

Afternoon, enjoy the cookie Rudy.

@ leafminer...I am thinking the same thing. I see a bad moon rising. Funny how long it is taking to help out the state of Texas with emergency supplies. We better start thinking how to survive on our own. I guess the powers to be are to busy sending $$$ over seas to help out own citizens. Do what it takes to protect yourselves ......

I just realized it is past beer thirty...time to pop a top and smoke a bowl.

Afternoon, enjoy the cookie Rudy.

@ leafminer...I am thinking the same thing. I see a bad moon rising. Funny how long it is taking to help out the state of Texas with emergency supplies. We better start thinking how to survive on our own. I guess the powers to be are to busy sending $$$ over seas to help out own citizens. Do what it takes to protect yourselves ......

I just realized it is past beer thirty...time to pop a top and smoke a bowl.
You all should have a month worth of food at least stored away, canned and boxed food that wont spoil and 200 gals of water at least if you do not have a well
I can use my pool water if needed I have a filtration system to use it to drink in emergency

Wake up ya old bastards,,time for coffee.
This white hell has almost melted. This is why i dont wanna live up north. Fk a bunch of Snow and Ice. Im glad we are not use to this shit. You northerners can have this nasty white crap back and keep it. 😜

one thing about the folks in texas. it is almost 100º colder then what they are used to. oh and morning.

When I lived in Texas we had more drinking water and power. I can't believe what the new generation has done to the place!

Something I never did before -- ever -- I took hits all fargin day long until the day was over. Went to bed at 9:00PM after my last bagful.Anybody else do this?

What kind of people do you think we are brother Walt?

I finished off my last extraction and sampled the tincture for potency and effects, by starting with a 100 ml dose, which proved adequate for me, without knocking my d**k in the dirt. It was a nice way to finish off the day reading, after extracting and shopping for a new garbage can.

Some darling little !@#$%^&*() stole the lid off our existing garbage can during the snow event and used it for a sled next door in the park. I know this because that is where I found the broken pieces. Only $20 for a new one, but now I have two cans and one lid, so I need to cut the old one up for disposal.

Latest posts

Back