The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Walt what temperature do you vape at, I tend to stay below 360 myself and this will make a tasty tea with Honey (can you use honey)
I also have a teaball or something that will hold the herb in containment while it steeps and all the goods seeps out.
You can add a drop or two of creme or milk or plain tea.
Yes use a bit after you have resupplied with Vape Pooh.
I leave it at the setting I wuz told was @350. Now I know two more things:

1. When you think you are done with a used pile, run the stuff through your grinder again and put it back on the Volcano. <-- Just now discovered that in the destruction book.

2. I am gonna get a teaball. Do some that have gone through the Volcano just once.

Yeah, some do go for a fortune. Had one that would sell for a fortune now. Guy I sold it to, totaled it 2 weeks later. It was a black '57 Chevy, 2 door hardtop. It came from the factory with a high performance 283 with 2 Rochester 4 barrels and 3 on the tree. I put in a 11'' heavy duty clutch, a Borg Warner close ratio 4 speed along with 4.88 gears in the rearend. Also had a black '58 Impala 2 door hardtop with a 348 with 3 deuces.

Had one similar, 57 2 door, 283 bored to 4" for approx. 302 cu in. It also had the dual 4 bbl Carter WCFB carbs from the '57 vet.4 on the floor (not original).

Should have kept it!

Bubba

I leave it at the setting I wuz told was @350. Now I know two more things:

1. When you think you are done with a used pile, run the stuff through your grinder again and put it back on the Volcano. <-- Just now discovered that in the destruction book.

2. I am gonna get a teaball. Do some that have gone through the Volcano just once.
OK Cool, I don't regrind but you can gentle stir the glass bowl where the vaped herb is in. That will move it around some and allow all areas to be vaped of their goodness,
Different temps will produce diff/ desired effects. Low temps below 360 more head high , over 360 to 390 will give a sleepy high (for me)
I vape at 340 and work slow up to 360 then go to new tube of herb .

As the night progresses I switch back to the old tubes (herb chamber in your case) and vape them up to 385-390 and it knocks me out better than a sleeping pill.

I use a Solo 2 portable Vape that comes with glass tubes that you load , so I have 5 made before going to bedroom.

OK Cool, I don't regrind but you can gentle stir the glass bowl where the vaped herb is in. That will move it around some and allow all areas to be vaped of their goodness,
Different temps will produce diff/ desired effects. Low temps below 360 more head high , over 360 to 390 will give a sleepy high (for me)
I vape at 340 and work slow up to 360 then go to new tube of herb .

As the night progresses I switch back to the old tubes (herb chamber in your case) and vape them up to 385-390 and it knocks me out better than a sleeping pill.

I use a Solo 2 portable Vape that comes with glass tubes that you load , so I have 5 made before going to bedroom.
I love my Solo II vape. Had the original Solo, the Solo II is improved. Also vape bubble hash with the Solo II. Need to start higher temp. I start at 398 and go up tp 428. That's as high as it goes. Real good buzz.

I do not see anything written about HOW to read the temp on a dial that goes from one to ten. So I never moved that dial, and it seems to be working fine.
Read this
What Temperature Do You Set a Volcano Vaporizer To?
A lot of users are choosing to vape their medical marijuana and this means that they need to have precise settings to ensure that they don’t release the toxins in the material. The ideal Volcano weed settings will normally fall into the following levels:

Classic Version
The Classic Volcano doesn’t have a digital temperature gauge, so you’ll have to adjust the temperature between 4.25 and 6.5. But it really depends on how you like your mist and vapor to be.

Most users will keep the temperature 6 or below, but you should be experimenting and trying to find out what’s right for you.

If you like vapor that’s less dense, you’ll want to keep the temperature on the lower end. Most users preferring the 5.5 temperature setting. But if you want a thicker vapor, you can crank the temperature up to 6.5 and slowly increase the temperature with each filling.

A lot of users claim that if you’re going over the 6.5 mark, you may as well put down your vaporizer and pick up your lighter.
When you get to these temperatures, you’ll be releasing toxins.

and also go to the page I linked here What Is The Best Volcano Temperature For Medical Marijuana?

Afternoon O'l Farts. May you all be stoned by now. I am not. Got an appointment with the chiropractor. On top of everything else I have going today I gotta go and get my back worked over again. Nice break from trimming though.

I am all battened down for the upcoming storm. Every time they give an update on this storm it gets worse......I guess we are gonna get blasted...happens once every 10 years or so. Better now than the dead of winter as the snow will melt fairly quickly with the warmer temps and longer days.

I will be on snow mitigation and trimming detail for the next few days so this old man ain't gonna get bored....

Time for the back adjustment.

giphy.gif

Pute,,your not telling the whole truth. Why does your chiropractor make you take all your clothes off?
😂😂😂
Did the Doc tell you about the newly improved devise used for lower bad pain?
It's the new and improved throbbing hot meat probe that is used for probing the lower region of your spine, It works wonders if it gets hot from moving it fast enough. Your spine will explode with glee and so will your Doctor.

Afternoon O'l Farts. May you all be stoned by now. I am not. Got an appointment with the chiropractor. On top of everything else I have going today I gotta go and get my back worked over again. Nice break from trimming though.

I am all battened down for the upcoming storm. Every time they give an update on this storm it gets worse......I guess we are gonna get blasted...happens once every 10 years or so. Better now than the dead of winter as the snow will melt fairly quickly with the warmer temps and longer days.

I will be on snow mitigation and trimming detail for the next few days so this old man ain't gonna get bored....

Time for the back adjustment.

giphy.gif

we are what , 185 miles east of ya all and we are hardly getting anything

been honing my panning skills with some paydirt

7D13D4C9-27BF-4D03-8BCA-21308FEFE89E.jpeg

Latest posts

Back