The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Walt be careful if you venture into the cookie business
I made some yrs ago and they were the ticket to a massive green out
High for a day with spins and shiit. Suckked monkey balls.

Not hard to do once you have the numbers worked out.
Then you eat a half and wait 2 hrs , if nothing eat another half and wait 2hrs etc. it will creep up on you .
If you hardly smoke or vape weed now, do not make very strong cookies
start out with 10-20mgs per cookie words of advice.

Walt, how much I put in depends on how much that I have on hand. Usually it's about a half ounce of trim and anywhere from a half ounce to an ounce of bud. The stone from them is more of a body high than smoking, they help with aches and pains and getting a good night sleep. I smoke weed when I eat a cookie not only because the buzz is different but because I just love smoking weed, lol.
OMIGAWD. OMIGAWD.

I'm a bloody pirate -- aye matey -- and you have gone through more in two weeks than I have in my whole life.

Mongo impressed!
1615306676459.png

Then you eat a half and wait 2 hrs , if nothing eat another half and wait 2hrs etc. it will creep up on you .

The odds of me making weapons-grade cookies are about the same as me finding the winning Gazillionaire lottery ticket.

Weed is precious. The volcano has no odor... since I breathe back in every hit I take from it. I just pause a coupla regular breaths, and repeat. Eventually, without a bit of vapor or odor, the air in the bag is clear. I can see others doing nuclear-powered cookies, but I would consider it wasteful for me to do it.

The odds of me making weapons-grade cookies are about the same as me finding the winning Gazillionaire lottery ticket.

Weed is precious. The volcano has no odor... since I breathe back in every hit I take from it. I just pause a coupla regular breaths, and repeat. Eventually, without a bit of vapor or odor, the air in the bag is clear. I can see others doing nuclear-powered cookies, but I would consider it wasteful for me to do it.
Walt there are things you can make with the Vaped Pooh left over
I like to use it for tea with honey, Tastes Great and relaxes me very nicely.
Others make what is called a fire cracker . I will see if I can find an easy recipe.

Next time I reload the Volcano, I am gonna make a cup of tea with the used up stuff.

Kewl!!! I will letcha know -- it'll take a coupla days.

I tried smoking the leftovers: GAHH.
Walt what temperature do you vape at, I tend to stay below 360 myself and this will make a tasty tea with Honey (can you use honey)
I also have a teaball or something that will hold the herb in containment while it steeps and all the goods seeps out.
You can add a drop or two of creme or milk or plain tea.
Yes use a bit after you have resupplied with Vape Pooh.

Nice size! Small enough for one person to sail and big enough to manage a gale. Where will you berth and sail it?

Nice rig!

Do you want to build the old school hot rod of your dreams or possess one?

it’s up in Friday Harbor on Anacortes Island right now....plan is to rent a slip in Port Angeles and moor it there as home base and then launch out on day trips to learn how to sail , lots of cool places to motor or sail around and explore the Straight of Juan de Fuca and all the islands..

once I get the hang of it all , maybe we set sail for Hawaii, it’s about a 14-21 day sail from Washington

it’s up in Friday Harbor on Anacortes Island right now....plan is to rent a slip in Port Angeles and moor it there as home base and then launch out on day trips to learn how to sail , lots of cool places to motor or sail around and explore the Straight of Juan de Fuca and all the islands..once I get the hang of it all , maybe we set sail for Hawaii, it’s about a 14-21 day sail from Washington

So does this mean you are moving to the land of WA?

Just saying some of this old cars go for a fortune.... especially mopars. If you have got the right car it could be worth over $100,000. I have seen some go for over $400,000. This one for example is worth that.

1-5.jpg

Don't ask me why....Back in the day I thought it looked like a dork mobile.
Yeah, some do go for a fortune. Had one that would sell for a fortune now. Guy I sold it to, totaled it 2 weeks later. It was a black '57 Chevy, 2 door hardtop. It came from the factory with a high performance 283 with 2 Rochester 4 barrels and 3 on the tree. I put in a 11'' heavy duty clutch, a Borg Warner close ratio 4 speed along with 4.88 gears in the rearend. Also had a black '58 Impala 2 door hardtop with a 348 with 3 deuces.

[QUOTE="Tattered Old Graywolf, post: 1116048, member: 608
Nice rig!

Do you want to build the old school hot rod of your dreams or possess one?
[/QUOTE]
I would love to build one exactly how I want it. But due to being an old fart, 73, with terminal cancer I don't have the time. Have a couple friends build 'em so will probably rely on them.

Morning OFC. Major winter storm coming. Weather man says it will be measured in feet not inches. Same thing happened in March of 2003! We got over 4 feet then...this one could be as bad or worse. I will spend part of the day getting ready for it....the rest will be trimming.

Agreed. I like edibles, usually butter for a "base" buzz, not a massive dose, just a "foundation" to smoke on. That way I can take it up or down. Or add some cbd if it needs "trimmed" a bit.

Bubba

Latest posts

Back