The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Caught this guy a few summers ago, my friend got funny and tried to give it a beer
giphy.gif

But a respectable a**hole.....................

My Alpha + Alpha friendships all developed from respect and kindred interests.

We haven't decided how to wisely invest the largess that arrived at our doorstep no strings attached, even though we didn't apply for it, or need it. For those who didn't need it, it was chump change and for those who desperately did, it was woefully inadequate. A perfect example of liberal execution of a finely tuned masterful plan.

It is the socially graceless technocrats that toil over operational details and most of them I know are conservative due to their empirical data mind sets.

The extreme left appears heavily populated by occupations like entertainers, whose life skills are portraying fantasy and teachers teaching what they can't do, by parroting what they read from a book or were told by their teacher.

Their actions suggests that that they believe it is enough to bathe in the glory of executing the pluperfect master plan that gives the minions "what they really need", versus what they think they need from our lower plane of consciousness, letting others sort out the details.

But a respectable a**hole.....................

My Alpha + Alpha friendships all developed from respect and kindred interests.

We haven't decided how to wisely invest the largess that arrived at our doorstep no strings attached, even though we didn't apply for it, or need it. For those who didn't need it, it was chump change and for those who desperately did, it was woefully inadequate. A perfect example of liberal execution of a finely tuned masterful plan.

It is the socially graceless technocrats that toil over operational details and most of them I know are conservative due to their empirical data mind sets.

The extreme left appears heavily populated by occupations like entertainers, whose life skills are portraying fantasy and teachers teaching what they can't do, by parroting what they read from a book or were told by their teacher.

Their actions suggests that that they believe it is enough to bathe in the glory of executing the pluperfect master plan that gives the minions "what they really need", versus what they think they need from our lower plane of consciousness.
You are a Good Man sir

Good morning my old fart brethren. Have not been on for a couple of days due to my modern electronic device crashed, but it be up and running now.
Well boys and girls, guess I need too tell ya'll what the story is concerning the 2,000 rounds. They were loaded for a 6 barreled 30 caliber mini gun. Also carried 200 rounds of 40mm cannon rounds, same as a M79 grenade launcher uses. Last but not least were 52, 2.75 inch rockets. Muck with us and we'll muck with you.
I be 73 with what they tell me is terminal cancer, but muck 'em too. They said 90% chance I got .1 to 2 years about 6 months ago, muck 'em again. Not lookin' for nothin' as i've lived my life on my terms. So muck 'em all.

Good morning my old fart brethren. Have not been on for a couple of days due to my modern electronic device crashed, but it be up and running now.
Well boys and girls, guess I need too tell ya'll what the story is concerning the 2,000 rounds. They were loaded for a 6 barreled 30 caliber mini gun. Also carried 200 rounds of 40mm cannon rounds, same as a M79 grenade launcher uses. Last but not least were 52, 2.75 inch rockets. Muck with us and we'll muck with you.
I be 73 with what they tell me is terminal cancer, but muck 'em too. They said 90% chance I got .1 to 2 years about 6 months ago, muck 'em again. Not lookin' for nothin' as i've lived my life on my terms. So muck 'em all.
Yoop hang in there stranger things have happened , who knows maybe Aliens (from Space) will visit with a cure for all human illness
(I like to think they will be helpful and peaceful towards Mankind)
Where you on a whirly bird or Puff magic dragon?

Morning OFC. Start to another week. Warm before the storm. High in the 70's and snow tonight.

Feeding day for the ladies and my normal walk after. Seems like every day melts into the next.

Just saw on the news that the average person gained 29 lbs durring the covid lock down. My weight hasn't changed. Thinking I have a tape worm. Actually my routine hasn't changed with this mess we have been going through. So, have you lost it gained weight in the past year???

Thank you for recognizing the 2 years and 8 days of my life that i spent in Vietnam. Good nemories and bad memories.
I know a lot of Vets , Nam and other wars
War sucks but the weapons are sure Fun to play with , to an extent - until they have to be used against the enemy
I have been in shoot outs but not during war time.
So Yes THANKS to ALL The Vets here , I think most of the top members are Vets.
I solute you all.
1617039879277.png

Here's some VA info: The only reason you can get a "card" for weed if you are a dinged-helmet vet is to claim PTSD.

TINS, Pilgrims.

And if you do... your house can be "inspected", your guns taken. It has happened, and it is something to know. I do not have PTSD. But I do collect a stipend for helmet.

You guys can follow that thought through and see just how much I appreciate the super generous and fun folks here. You guys have changed my life for the better by a great margin, no error -- with amazing information and glorious weed.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back