The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bwahahaha, I could see Hopper doing that. What did ya do with them when you caught them.....I always putembk....That way they can grow up and ride a chopper.
I think this ones a keeper
79VW.gif

1628277579213.png

SUCH A HERO
Smoky was found in a foxhole in New Guinea in Feb 1944. The American thought she must have been a Japanese soldier's dog, but when he took her to a POW camp, they found out she didn't understand commands in Japanese or English. The soldier sold Smoky to Cpl. William Wynne of Cleveland OH for 2 dollars Australian.
Over the next two years Wynne carried Smoky in his backpack, fought in the jungles of Rock Island and New Guinea, flew 12 air/sea rescue, She survived 150 air raids on New Guinea and made it through a typhoon at Okinawa, made a combat jump in Lingayen Gulf, Luzon, in a parachute made for her. She would warn G.I's of incoming artillery and was dubbed the "angel from a foxhole."
Early in retaking the Philippines combat engineers were setting up a telegraph line to an airfield. The joints collapsed filling them in with sand. Cpl. Wynne knew that Smoky could climb through the pipe with a new line and that is what she did. Smoky's work saved approximately 250 ground crewmen from having to move around

Hey, Hopper! You still chasing moped riders around the beach with yer gang? Pretty mean of ya, but funny.
Yeah i laughed my ass off when i seen Keef post that thread back when they had banned me. What a fking Moron. 1st off if my Boys were going after the idiot, they wouldn't be on their bikes or wearing their colors. Keef is a skinny lying little punk with a big mouth. My granddaughter could beat his ass.
Plus had those boys went after his stupid ass he wouldn't have been talking shit and posting anything on the internet again.

Yeah i laughed my ass off when i seen Keef post that thread back when they had banned me. What a fking Moron. 1st off if my Boys were going after the idiot, they wouldn't be on their bikes or wearing their colors. Keef is a skinny lying little punk with a big mouth. My granddaughter could beat his ass.
Plus had those boys went after his stupid ass he wouldn't have been talking shit and posting anything on the internet again.
Don't hold back! Tell us how you REALLY feel!

Mopeds rule. Bikers drool. 😁

View attachment 276590
SUCH A HERO
Smoky was found in a foxhole in New Guinea in Feb 1944. The American thought she must have been a Japanese soldier's dog, but when he took her to a POW camp, they found out she didn't understand commands in Japanese or English. The soldier sold Smoky to Cpl. William Wynne of Cleveland OH for 2 dollars Australian.
Over the next two years Wynne carried Smoky in his backpack, fought in the jungles of Rock Island and New Guinea, flew 12 air/sea rescue, She survived 150 air raids on New Guinea and made it through a typhoon at Okinawa, made a combat jump in Lingayen Gulf, Luzon, in a parachute made for her. She would warn G.I's of incoming artillery and was dubbed the "angel from a foxhole."
Early in retaking the Philippines combat engineers were setting up a telegraph line to an airfield. The joints collapsed filling them in with sand. Cpl. Wynne knew that Smoky could climb through the pipe with a new line and that is what she did. Smoky's work saved approximately 250 ground crewmen from having to move around
Outstanding! I hope he made it home to civilian life.

Bubba

You old farts got me so upset, I'm gonna go and drink beer in about 3 hours. That'll teach ya!

You start drinking that beer and I will have to smoke weed at you! Bubba

You guys are so inspiring I moved to Beefeaters, CRC sugar, and dirty diamonds.

F him. Bubba

Disrespectful arrogant *******. He needs to spend some time on the front line getting his ass shot at.

You guys are so inspiring I moved to Beefeaters, CRC sugar, and dirty diamonds.

Disrespectful arrogant *******. He needs to spend some time on the front line getting his ass shot at.
Gin at 6:18 am, better man than me. Can't drink anymore, Mr liver doesn't care for it. But even when I did....Gin in the morning,breakfast of champions!

No fan of his
You have no idea how much I dislike that narcissistic bastard.....

With that said good morning OFC. Happy Shatterday. For those still in the work force....enjoy your weekend. The rest of us don't care what day it is.

Cool morning and that makes the coffee better. Both the grow and veggie garden need attention today. Would be a nice surprise if there were maters starting to turn. I wait all year for my home grown tomatoes.

I will pass on the booze for breakfast and catch up tonight.

Latest posts

Back