The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hi guys i'm still loving coffee
Ahhhhh.....nothing like a hot cup of coffee after you have been working out in the hot sun for a couple of hours.

tenor.gif

Think I will have another cup....

Never racked a shotgun for effect. I will say that while giving someone the eye to eye death stare and just blast off a round unexpectedly. Wet their pants every time, guaranteed and there will be no mistake of the commitment you are giving the moment! bubba

While I can't deny the effect of the sound of a pump shotgun being racked, I'm not one for giving my position away. Safety off, BANG! I was taught old school. If you brandish it, you use it.

I don't believe in brandishing either and the suggestion was for a deterring sound chip in the alarm system. They also enforce laws against brandishing here, so I don't pull it until I'm ready to drop the hammer.

Though a piece has felt comforting in my pocket at times, and blows have been exchanged, with bones broken, I've never had to pull it to control a situation thus far.

With Portland continuing to change for the worse, I just hope no one puts me in that position.

Never racked a shotgun for effect. I will say that while giving someone the eye to eye death stare and just blast off a round unexpectedly.
Wet their pants every time, guaranteed and there will be no mistake of the commitment you are giving the moment!

bubba
*snickle snock* BTW: His wife was not racking the shotgun for "effect". He KNEW she was LOADING it.

This will fit on a single sheet of paper if you C&P. Print, fold it and put it in your wallet.

Statement of Rights
Notice to the Government Functionary:

I hereby invoke and refuse to waive all of the following rights and privileges afforded to me by the U.S. Constitution and the Constitution of the State of Florida.

I invoke and refuse to waive my Fifth Amendment right to remain silent. Do not ask me any questions.

I invoke and refuse to waive my Sixth Amendment right to an attorney of my choice. Do not ask me any questions without my attorney present.

I invoke and refuse to waive all privileges and rights pursuant to the case, Miranda v. Arizona. Do not ask me any questions or make any comment to me about my decision.

I invoke and refuse to waive my Fourth Amendment right to be free from unreasonable searches and seizures. I do not consent to any search or seizure of myself, my home, or of any property in my possession. Do not ask me about my ownership interest in any property. I do not consent to this contact with you. If I am not presently under arrest or under investigatory detention, please allow me to leave.

Any statement I make, or alleged consent I give, in response to your questions is made under protest and under duress and in submission to your claim of lawful authority to force me to provide you with information.

TITLE 18, U.S.C., SECTION 242

Whoever, under color of
any law, statute, ordinance, regulation, or custom, willfully subjects any person in any State, Territory, Commonwealth, Possession, or District to the deprivation of any rights, privileges, or immunities secured or protected by the Constitution or laws of the United States,… shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than one year, or both; and if bodily injury results from the acts committed in violation of this section or if such acts include the use, attempted use, or threatened use of a dangerous weapon, explosives, or fire, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than ten years, or both; and if death results from the acts committed in violation of this section or if such acts include kidnapping or an attempt to kidnap, aggravated sexual abuse, or an attempt to commit aggravated sexual abuse, or an attempt to kill, shall be fined under this title, or imprisoned for any term of years or for life, or both, or may be sentenced to death.

Hey, Hopper! You still chasing moped riders around the beach with yer gang? Pretty mean of ya, but funny.
Bwahahaha, I could see Hopper doing that. What did ya do with them when you caught them.....I always putembk....That way they can grow up and ride a chopper.

Latest posts

Back