The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, like Rooshian Roulette (I watched) that is another experience I will never partake.

It does make me curious, though... But nowhere near curious enuf.

lots of good research going on in the medical communities about using magic mushrooms for treating some forms of depression and a lot of cities are decriminalizing the medical use of mushrooms

i usually go the microdosing way , which in a nutshell is talking a really small dose of the mushrooms that one does not feel a thing...like .10 of a gram...

i will take two capsules a day for a week and that usually helps me cheer up for the rest of the month

every once in awhile I’ll take a little more than a microdose and that is when things get real interesting around the old homestead...the experience kinda blows the cobs out of my mind and refreshes the creative juices....

in other words , I will be walking around most of the day giggling and have a silly grin on my face while doing my chores and checking things off my to do list

time for some more coffee

sunset last night looking out Swedes backyard

27B45245-664A-4AB9-A22E-95753C93FDF2.jpeg

lots of good research going on in the medical communities about using magic mushrooms for treating some forms of depression and a lot of cities are decriminalizing the medical use of mushrooms

i usually go the microdosing way , which in a nutshell is talking a really small dose of the mushrooms that one does not feel a thing...like .10 of a gram...

i will take two capsules a day for a week and that usually helps me cheer up for the rest of the month

every once in awhile I’ll take a little more than a microdose and that is when things get real interesting around the old homestead...the experience kinda blows the cobs out of my mind and refreshes the creative juices....

in other words , I will be walking around most of the day giggling and have a silly grin on my face while doing my chores and checking things off my to do list

time for some more coffee

sunset last night looking out Swedes backyard

View attachment 283196
Used to grow those, but never cared for them.
Most folks love them.

Bubba

were all going to **** for what we did to this planet, this alters the course a smidge...

Not sure where this handbasket is headed, but we are sure making good time. Don't invest in any beach front or flood plain property...........

Of late I've been spending a lot of time reading what happened at the end of the last ice age, when the sea level rose over 300 feet and there were giant tsunamis from the south pole when ice sheets cracked and large shelfs slid into the ocean.

What's more, is we are on the upswing from the Milankovitch cycles joining us in putting more heat energy into the atmosphere and together it means more severe hurricanes and tornados.

http://www.climatedata.info/forcing/milankovitch-cycles/
We sure are living in a different world today. I try to adapt to whatever situation but this sucks.

I read somewhere that it is not that we get so much more conservative as we age, but that the contrast between our generation and the ones around us grows wider because they are progressively more liberal.

That has certainly proven to be the case around here.....................

Well, like Rooshian Roulette (I watched) that is another experience I will never partake. It does make me curious, though... But nowhere near curious enuf.

Like flying under the hood, it works best with a guide or co-pilot.

Morning OFC. Happy hump day.

Stomach is a bit better today. I have had issues with my stomach for years. Happens mostly in September when I start gorging myself on my tomatoes. I eat so many that my stomach can't take the acidity in them.

My doctor first said I had h-pylori but he was wrong. This year a combination of grapefruit juice, tomatoes and spicy food got the best of me.

It usually goes away when the maters run out but not this year. I see the doc on Friday. Hopefully pills and a careful diet will solve the problem. But, I have had my stomach scoped before.....no big deal as long as nothing serious is found.

For now a nice cup of acidity ..... Coffee

Morning OFC. Happy hump day.

Stomach is a bit better today. I have had issues with my stomach for years. Happens mostly in September when I start gorging myself on my tomatoes. I eat so many that my stomach can't take the acidity in them.

My doctor first said I had h-pylori but he was wrong. This year a combination of grapefruit juice, tomatoes and spicy food got the best of me.

It usually goes away when the maters run out but not this year. I see the doc on Friday. Hopefully pills and a careful diet will solve the problem. But, I have had my stomach scoped before.....no big deal as long as nothing serious is found.

For now a nice cup of acidity ..... Coffee
Man Bro You hit the nail on the head
Tomatoes are my downfall too , I love BLTs and grow a ton.
But to many blows my stomach out for sure,
I have to stop eating any of them or sauce (gravy) made from them after 5pm , if not I suffer from gerd (acid reflux) during my sleep and wake up choking and somethings puking a but, Scary shiit.
It can get down your lungs and choke the crap out of you, and it burns, (also leads to pneumonia if it gets in lungs)
Cut it out for a while and get over the counter proton inhibitors.

Latest posts

Back