The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
120795935_2300890660057002_8507653894773626664_n.jpg

Goodnight all

Dang it, chillun... the stuff that has gone through the rollers...

Is it usable for anything?
You talkin' about the weed left over after squashing it in a press? Ain't worth smoking, but I've used some for butter and brownies. There's always some goodies left. I'll bet you could make some greed dragon out of it.

It’s that time of year when the critters are all over this side of town. Besides all the deer I saw a bear in the alley a couple of nights ago and this morning a neighbor is telling everyone he saw a mountain lion back there last night. It’s just the way it is living right up against the foothills but these “new” people in the ‘hood really freak out. The old lady 2 doors down is now afraid to take her trash out 😂

About 90% done with the RMH. Picked up some free brick pavers from the creek in town. Need a few more to finish the mass. That will be later this week...

Waiting on the TW and a C99 x NL to finish up the season. The C99 x NL hasn't had any attention. No water, no feed and looks to be the best one out of the 6. Real stinky and frosty to boot...

Then the indoor season will start. I want to run C99 x NL one more time at full feed to see if she is the one. Love the taste and buzz from her.

Some pics of the RMH and the TW and C99 x nl we're waiting on.

enjoy

and SHH! it's nap time....

burning.jpg

filling in.jpg
free brick.jpg
C99 x NL.jpg
c99 x nl 3.jpg
train wreck #2.jpg
TW #2.jpg
tw #3.jpg

Howdy OFC! Will be washing vehicles today. Will also make time for my daily walk. Glad to see the outdoor growers happily at work doing all that trimming. Here is to a successful harvest. I get to trim Ghost OG in a couple of days but that will only a couple hours not day after day.

hey there...you got any photos of that express?....my outdoor one is fading now and will be done next week

Latest posts

Back