The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1651748175345.png

I've taken a couple of entire plants and carved 'em up and chucked 'em in my hash-o-matic along with ice and water. Flip the switch and watch her spin for ten minutes or so. Repete as nessiary.
Saved me having to go through the whole dry/burp/dry cycles.
Hips which unit do you have , I picked up a small washer just never used it yet.

I don't know how you guys get these picture you post, later I'll investigate but for now I'll be in the kitchen. cheers and have a stoney day. :cool:
Most are found doing image searches on google / Bing and than right click copy
Then Paste into the main body of response here in your forum reply

Thank you Hyra I wrote that down. Good day.
Next time you are on PM me and I can walk you through it very easy
You can also find pics online and save them to a file on your computer
(I don't recommend this if you do not have a good anti virus)
Once saved in a file that you know where you put them
You click the Attach Files button below the entry field and locate the file of pic you just saved
And just click on file from computer it will transfer to here (MP) and you should be able to now see it before you hit the post reply button

GW
Did you ever go any further with the 50W acoustical seat shaker speaker?

Thanks for the reminder! I got sidetracked by a blown amplifier and receiver, but did check out my other spare amp and bought both a signal generator and a receiver before duty called elsewhere.

I'll put it back on the list for when I finish at the rental.

What really chapped my ass was the fact that the last ten years I worked, I had to take piss tests to earn the money that I paid taxes on, but the welfare rats got a pass and didn't have to take a drug test to get free money that I paid in.
In who's reality is that even close to fair?
I think I misread the intent of your post lmao we are on the same page and that page is individual responsibility. I just seem to meet so many people that think it is society’s responsibility to care for everyone, even those that don’t care for themselves. Like having a bleeding heart some sort of holy crusade.

Latest posts

Back