The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've ate a mandarin, even a cantaloupe. .. but never a cumquat
I went to France and saw "Peach Pousse' " on the menu. When I ordered it, the waiter was impressed. He came out with waitress and a bowl of sliced peaches. The waitress threw her leg up on the table, picked up a peach slice, rubbed it in her crotch and placed it on my dish.

I looked at the waiter and pointed to the peach on the plate and said:

"I'm not going to eat that peach!"

The waiter answered:

"Non, m'sieur... you eat the pousse'!"

going out to eat real mehican , .. not some franchise crap

thanks for the well wishes for my soul mate, I let her read your posts and she started crying ..

she lost a kidney during chemo .. life huh

.keep your head on a swivel and powder dry for the few months..

thanks for the well wishes for my soul mate, I let her read your posts and she started crying ..

Take good care of your best friend.....we all support you.

talk about life, I saw a vet on the news that was failed by the VA waiting for a replacement kidney, they lost the paperwork and now he's refusing dialysis as a form of protest...what do you think went thru my head...donate one of mine, I'm old and who knows what the expiration date is...after giving it considerable thought I don't think my body would tollerate another major surgery, they kicked my ass good...

talk about life, I saw a vet on the news that was failed by the VA waiting for a replacement kidney, they lost the paperwork and now he's refusing dialysis as a form of protest...what do you think went thru my head...donate one of mine, I'm old and who knows what the expiration date is...after giving it considerable thought I don't think my body would tollerate another major surgery, they kicked my ass good...
Admirable thing to do, but it just might take you with it.
I do not think the Doctors would allow you to do it so soon after major surgery.

we go to a Mexican restaurant about 100 miles south of us that we love , Carmen’s in Las Animas

gawd I am getting hungry just thinking about the place

enjoy

B71CD7F3-E2D4-4EC1-B266-C53EE5E58CB1.jpeg
A601FE79-73DC-413B-B201-814CC72EDCE1.jpeg

exactly, I'm just wired a bit different...my liver is end stage and I'd not ask for one being old...a kid wold get way more mileage with one than I...
When it comes down to it, we've all got a lot more time behind us than we do in front of us.

agreed, and what time I have in front of me will be thoroughly enjoyed...I'm having way too much fun to be dealing with the doctors again...I told one I plan on outliving him and he said the way I live I probably will... ;)

agreed, and what time I have in front of me will be thoroughly enjoyed...I'm having way too much fun to be dealing with the doctors again...I told one I plan on outliving him and he said the way I live I probably will... ;)
Wouldn't surprise me if you do.

Ness Yes this is good info
You need to find out and learn about System Restore points
But you need to be shown how to do it, System Restore will take you back to an earlier date before you had the problem.
You should create a restore point ever so often so your last point does not take you back too far intime.
I tried to restore back to a earlier date and it didnt work .
Im still bald ....

Ness if I was closer I wood give you a hand on that computer. I do know a few things, after all I slept at a holiday Inn a few weeks back.

I would gladly except your help but I know it hard to explain in words. I'll be all right I have a repair man at Anderson's it's like Radio Shack. I'm just thinking of the cost. I need him to fine my recovery source. And my ions on desktop and starter menu.

Have a wonderful day.😻🐶🌱🌱🌱🌱 Potted 3 Bruce Banner Auto Fem yesterday. :cool:

Last edited:
Can you check out how to get to where you can reset the computer to a date where everything is working? I've had to do that once or twice in the back. It was something like hitting F8 or F12 during start up that brings it up to safe mode and then you can choose to go back in time for the settings and everything reappears. Do some google search or you tubes, and you may be able to recover what you lost.

MJ Passion I've lost my connection to my reset well it was my recovery start. But I haven't tried the word reset. I shall try to see what happens. Thank you.

Latest posts

Back