The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yeah .. 4;30 is the rooster's call

wife's medical issues creating my blood shot eyes .. surgery next week on her only kidney will help and things should quieten down at night .. it's a stone
Sending healing thoughts and best wishes brother! Ohmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Patwi hope it goes well for her.

Big I like extra dry gin and soda with a twist of lime and some olives.
My back let me know that sleep would be fleeting. I'll get some tonight, though. Marijuana & Miller Lite are my sleep aids.

Patwi, best wishes for a quick recovery for your wife.

Good morning Pute and everyone else of course 😊. Gonna be a nice day here sunny and beautiful temps. Plants are happy back outside after their sleepover in the garage while the new doors were installed. they are all in some state of reveg tho but still seem to be loving life anyway. Hope everyone enjoys their fun Friday 😊
6F0BA9E6-16B5-4319-9845-2F7ABBC61E50.jpeg

Morning old fart troopers.

I've mess up my computer. I lost almost all my ions on the desktop and in the start menu. And that also mean my photo ion and my recovery abilities. That means I can't post my pictures. And I'm getting ready to pot 3 Bruce Banner's Auto Fem. My prize for being one of the ones that one the bean contest.

I've mess up my computer. I lost almost all my ions on the desktop and in the start menu. And that also mean my photo ion and my recovery abilities. That means I can't post my pictures. And I'm getting ready to pot 3 Bruce Banner's Auto Fem. My prize for being one of the ones that one the bean contest.
I'm marginally computer literate and rely heavily on experts to keep mine and Grayfox's running.

Most of it is done remotely using Team 8 program. If you know someone competent who is willing, that is a way to easily enable them making it happen from afar.

Late morning check in. Been busy doing Honey Do's. Mostly spot cleaning carpets. Pets!!! Hot again but clouds and unsettled weather moving in. Will be a nice break from the heat. Not much going on today so I am at the mercy of Mrs Pute and her list of things she wants done. .....great!!!

giphy.gif

Can you check out how to get to where you can reset the computer to a date where everything is working? I've had to do that once or twice in the back. It was something like hitting F8 or F12 during start up that brings it up to safe mode and then you can choose to go back in time for the settings and everything reappears. Do some google search or you tubes, and you may be able to recover what you lost.

Can you check out how to get to where you can reset the computer to a date where everything is working? I've had to do that once or twice in the back. It was something like hitting F8 or F12 during start up that brings it up to safe mode and then you can choose to go back in time for the settings and everything reappears. Do some google search or you tubes, and you may be able to recover what you lost.
Ness Yes this is good info
You need to find out and learn about System Restore points
But you need to be shown how to do it, System Restore will take you back to an earlier date before you had the problem.
You should create a restore point ever so often so your last point does not take you back too far intime.

Ness Yes this is good info
You need to find out and learn about System Restore points
But you need to be shown how to do it, System Restore will take you back to an earlier date before you had the problem.
You should create a restore point ever so often so your last point does not take you back too far intime.
Or, if she's got my kind of luck, she'll wipe her hard drive, the computer will catch fire, and jet planes will fall from the skies.

Latest posts

Back