The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If your own the computer that he said the hard drive was fried on he is full of crap. If your hard drive was fried it wouldn't boot up.
You can do a refresh. You will lose a few apps but no pictures or files. What kind of computer and which desktop do you have?

I have a DELL Optiplex 750. I messed the dell up. I tried to fix it and I messed it up more. So, when I decided to recovery my pc it said I didn't have a recovery date they were gone. I don't know what I did but it's gone. Is there a way to fine my photo app or recovery date? I'm not to worried there has to be a way to upload pictures. Happy Sunday may your day be relaxing.

I have a DELL Optiplex 750. I messed the dell up. I tried to fix it and I messed it up more. So, when I decided to recovery my pc it said I didn't have a recovery date they were gone. I don't know what I did but it's gone. Is there a way to fine my photo app or recovery date? I'm not to worried there has to be a way to upload pictures. Happy Sunday may your day be relaxing.
Do you have a camera with removable data stick?
If so does the dell have a place you can plug that data stick into?
If it plugs in to the dell in a small slot on the computer it will act as another drive where you have the pictures , you just have to choose the attach file button here in lower left of type words field .
Once you click attach files it will open your drives, find the stick drive and open it
All your camera pics will be there on the stick
Now choose the pic you want to download form that camera stick you inserted.

well yeah , I’ve ran the weed eater , battery died so I’m charging it up , taking a break here , coffee and a hooter

sprayed the garden with Bt and Spinosad , fed the chickens and cats , going back outside here in a minute

Weedhopper , your a good man , taking care of the wife unit , in good times and bad times , it helps cement the relationship….but hey , you knew that already

so yeah , gonna quit when it gets hot and watch golf the rest of the day and just feck off

594F3E89-9617-4302-B104-5AF11F3058F5.jpeg

well yeah , I’ve ran the weed eater , battery died so I’m charging it up , taking a break here , coffee and a hooter

sprayed the garden with Bt and Spinosad , fed the chickens and cats , going back outside here in a minute

Weedhopper , your a good man , taking care of the wife unit , in good times and bad times , it helps cement the relationship….but hey , you knew that already

so yeah , gonna quit when it gets hot and watch golf the rest of the day and just feck off

View attachment 302584
OH NO We dont need another Weedhopper LOL

View attachment 302584
Big Do you apply both at the same time, I never did that before
Is it OK to spray plant with fungicide and insect spray the same time too.

Is this your computer
View attachment 302585
See slot 3 that is where the camera stick is inserted

No that's not it. It's got two big slots for the big disk you put into the pc. It's been so long that I have use them in a pc. I forget what the large disk are called. Is it just disks? I wouldn't of bought the dell if I had know it didn't have a slot for a San Disk.

Latest posts

Back