Advertise On Marijuana Passion

The Original Old Farts Club

RosterTheCog

Severely, Impacted ,Anal Gland...... Oh Joy.
Reaction score
^^^^Reminds me of my roofing days, hanging off 4 story roofs with no safety lines nailing in a starter strip. Fun stuff.
Yep used my share of vert/ladders to do a few high pitched roofs.
Had a set of pump jacks snap in half 20 ft up, got lucky that day.

Unca Walt

Reaction score
Nice flower Unca....purdy!

say , does anyone know where one can purchase a small stainless steel tube for bho extractions?...I’m looking for one that will blast 14 grams or less?...

thanks

like this only smaller..

View attachment 265830
bho, eh? Initials?

I think I may have something laying around that could be re-engineered from my original extractor that had a base-plate of prefabulated amulite, surmounted by a malleable logarithmic casing in such a way that the two spurving bearings were in a direct line with the pentametric fan, the latter consisted simply of six hydrocoptic marzelvanes.

Think you might use it?

bigsur51

Reaction score
bho, eh? Initials?

I think I may have something laying around that could be re-engineered from my original extractor that had a base-plate of prefabulated amulite, surmounted by a malleable logarithmic casing in such a way that the two spurving bearings were in a direct line with the pentametric fan, the latter consisted simply of six hydrocoptic marzelvanes.

Think you might use it?
got a picture of it?...

bho = butane honey oil , or , essential oil of cannabis , extracted using butane as a solvent

i started out on Burgundy
but then I hit the harder stuff

RosterTheCog

Reaction score

RosterTheCog

Reaction score
Nice flower Unca....purdy!

say , does anyone know where one can purchase a small stainless steel tube for bho extractions?...I’m looking for one that will blast 14 grams or less?...

thanks

like this only smaller..

View attachment 265830
Looks like parts of a booze still, I wonder if a brewing store would sell the parts you need to rig something up

Unca Walt

Reaction score
got a picture of it?...

bho = butane honey oil , or , essential oil of cannabis , extracted using butane as a solvent

i started out on Burgundy
but then I hit the harder stuff
A picture? My problem is that I can only take one picture with a camera. That is the only picture the camera will ever show after that.

But for you, my brudder, I have sacrificed my Leica. This is the one with the prefabulated amulite base:

1604093721300.png

I can put it in a Klein Bottle and mail it to you yesterday by noon.

Latest posts