The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
choker joins and Missile shots , dayum , I live a sheltered life

i have never been in a strip joint————->TINS

and I can count on my fingers how many times I’ve been in a bar...for real.

I blame lsd , which I discovered at the ripe old age of 15...

and then I hitch hiked to San Francisco , tried to , only made it as far as Big Sur so I stayed there awhile and took a lot more lsd...

this was like 1966 when lsd was in sugar cubes and then Mr Owsley came along and we all enjoyed orange sunshine

so I blame lsd for my innocence and naivety , I am practically a virgin

hey man , don’t you have to be at work?

before you go , have some moar coffee!

81B52D5D-06BE-4732-B79C-B3993DFEED21.jpeg
59D3252C-0600-4A83-BB04-EAA2B0EDD8DF.jpeg
58269D01-3DD2-468F-8A8C-6B9968C95336.jpeg

and then I hitch hiked to San Francisco , tried to , only made it as far as Big Sur so I stayed there awhile and took a lot more lsd...

this was like 1966 when lsd was in sugar cubes and then Mr Owsley came along and we all enjoyed orange sunshine

I distinctly remember forgetting that.

Looks like Roster met his match with Mean4green. Now we got two crazy bastards i gotta keep my eyes on.🤤
Well when I ran a gentlemen's club back in the day I could tell some stories but I will tell just one for now
We had a dancer called Big Sal , a fiery Irish red head who would ask a patron "Sir please place that tallboy bottle of beer on my stage and we all watched in amazement. Bigs (as I called her ) would straddle that bottle and make it disappear up inside and continue dancing , and rocking upside down for the stripe/pole >
Now Big Sal was no fool she had full control of the boys as they awaited the grand finale , it was at this point she would take an ice cold mug and hold it between her legs and carefully remove the bottle and fill the mug as she did.
Yep you guess it what happened next, many a fight broke out over who was served an ice cold beer on those nights , eventually we had to ween BigSal's Mug special from the menu.
One of the most wildest women I ever met.
Also guys were placing bets and bringing their own bottles from home for her to try. LOL
1613137054267.png

Well when I ran a gentlemen's club back in the day I could tell some stories but I will tell just one for now
We had a dancer called Big Sal , a fiery Irish red head who would ask a patron "Sir please place that tallboy bottle of beer on my stage and we all watched in amazement. Bigs (as I called her ) would straddle that bottle and make it disappear up inside and continue dancing , and rocking upside down for the stripe/pole >
Now Big Sal was no fool she had full control of the boys as they awaited the grand finale , it was at this point she would take an ice cold mug and hold it between her legs and carefully remove the bottle and fill the mug as she did.
Yep you guess it what happened next, many a fight broke out over who was served an ice cold beer on those nights , eventually we had to ween BigSal's Mug special from the menu.
One of the most wildest women I ever met.
Also guys were placing bets and bringing their own bottles from home for her to try. LOL
View attachment 268918

Great Marketing Promotional Popssibilities!!

Can you Imagine the Tshirts that you could have made up??

If Bud or Miller Lite knew of Big Sal, TV Commerical for Super Bowl,,
you - tittybarTomcat - gets 10% commish...

After the Little Miller incident,
I wore protective eyewear when seated in the "Liver Inspection" area..:cool:

later

Let me tell you, Dancers are the nastiest primidone's that ever walked this Earth
They mostly hate men and do it all for the knowledge that men are stupid and sure they will take your cash if you want to give it to them.
I watched many a lonely old man spend his pay check in a few hrs and go home broke.
Never once even had any chances of going with any of them .LOL
I could tell stories here but I won't.

Oh a few of their handlers reminded me of our own @WeedHopper LOL

The protection fees were killing my profits

Last edited by a moderator:
Morning OFC. Trying to stay warm. 5°f right now, as warm as it is gonna be for days.

Gotta wander out and meet with my accountant this afternoon. Other than that I will spend the day next to the fire.

I have never been to a titty bar in my life......trust me on that

Let me tell you, Dancers are the nastiest primidone's that ever walked this Earth
They mostly hate men and do it all for the knowledge that men are stupid and sure they will take your cash if you want to give it to them.
I watched many a lonely old man spend his pay check in a few hrs and go home broke.
Never once even had any chances of going with any of them .LOL
I could tell stories here but I won't.

Oh a few of their handlers reminded me of our own @WeedHopper LOL

The protection fees were killing my profits
Absolutely not true. Ive known lots of dancers that were as good as gold.
Meth heads dancing on a pole doesnt count.

Absolutely not true. Ive known lots of dancers that were as good as gold.
Meth heads dancing on a pole doesnt count.
Lots of those girls were meth heads and lesbo's. So I have heard....remember I have no first hand knowledge....

my neighbor across the road cooks and sells meth, the coppers know but don't want him in confinement due to the high costs associated with Aids infested jailbirds, but this dudett has on his fakebook page cover a picture of him in underwear poledancing ... yeah, Ive visited a few strip joints in the 70s and 80s .. saggy tits mostly ..

I swear the closest I came to going inside a gentlemans club was in Wichita , Putembk prolly heard of Pleasures Gentlemen's Club....

I knew a dancer at the club because she was once a girlfriend of my son

I also knew she could score some herb for me and I was out

she said meet me at the Club.....

so I drove on down West street , parked and walked up to the entrance where there was a scantily clad woman collecting money for the cover charge....

I told her I didn’t want to go inside but was here to meet and I told her the name and she said wait right here and I’ll go get her....

well that is as close as I came to going inside but I could see inside from where I was standing and there sure was a lot of flesh exposed....

anyway I got my bag of weed and no extra charge for the entertainment...true story.

6BAD897A-3D25-4B04-82F2-4748AD917B24.jpeg
90BD3D15-C1B6-43D2-A172-4CE51DB83F2A.jpeg

Latest posts

Back