The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Morning OFC.
0°f outside.
As soon as the furnace shuts down I can feel the cold moving in around me....where is spring?

here she is!

(the Coffee Shoppe Girls on Sunday)

B7F7BBB0-EC72-4B7E-848F-661A039AB8AA.jpeg
A2D09B10-A6E6-43DA-8B49-253D5087425A.jpeg
618BE2E6-81B6-4388-8E05-21EC381CFF0D.jpeg
078505E3-C79C-42C5-A6BC-C68588610D34.jpeg

Well boys and girls, I still be alive and kickin' and hope ya'll are too. Just stoned and watchin' it snow in this slightly above zero weather. I do enjoy those pictures of the young ladies. They go good with coffee and hash in the morning.

I took advantage of being sequestered yesterday out of the inclemet weather by finishing my extraction of this years grow and preparing five moribund curing jars from 2017. By the time I hand broke up the buds and repacked them for extraction, I had seven half gallons, four of which I froze for extraction today.

I conducted the quality control sampling of my most recent extraction this morning and off to extract some more.

Done working in the garden. Waaaayyyyy to cold to go outside.....now what the farg am I supposed to do.....watching Lethal Weapon.....probably for the 100th time......

@ Big, even colder out your way....hope you are having fun in that NO horse town....I heard they put a stop sign in in the town 40 miles away......progress...you better move before the rush starts.

tenor.gif

"I met her in a club down in old Soho, Where you drink champagne and it tastes just like coca cola, C-O-L-A, Cola." View attachment 268964
If her name was Lola you better be careful. You might just find something you weren't expecting.

Done working in the garden. Waaaayyyyy to cold to go outside.....now what the farg am I supposed to do.....watching Lethal Weapon.....probably for the 100th time......

@ Big, even colder out your way....hope you are having fun in that NO horse town....I heard they put a stop sign in in the town 40 miles away......progress...you better move before the rush starts.

tenor.gif

check out Main Street buddy , there is a place to get gas , a little grocery store that I do not go in because the idiots say I have to mask up , a post office , a bank , a church and right across the street a liquor store ....

I almost got ran over the day I took the photo , the traffic was terrific!..

C6C13F13-D385-49E0-8810-435373B89923.jpeg

If her name was Lola you better be careful. You might just find something you weren't expecting.

or maybe he was expecting Lola?

I especially like the colored girls going doo do doo do do

Candy came from out on the Island
In the back room she was everybody's darling
But she never lost her head
Even when she was giving head
She says, "Hey, babe,
Take a walk on the wild side."
Said, "Hey, babe,
Take a walk on the wild side."
And the colored girls go
"Doo do doo do doo do do doo..."

Roster ya big pain in the ass. Ya cant show peckers and ya cant make fun of ppls sexual preference.😒
You remind me of the kid that has this shit eaten smile on his face with his hands behind his back talking to another kid. Kid turns around to walk off and he gets hits in the head with an egg. Turns around and sees you laughing and running down the street like a mother fker.😁
Except with me i wouldn't have to catch you,,,i can wait to hand out Karma.☠

Latest posts

Back