The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Walt must remember these
View attachment 268936
Never heard of it. No pictures anyway. They gave me a manual that was easy to read:

1613313606218.png

Done working in the garden. Waaaayyyyy to cold to go outside.....now what the farg am I supposed to do.....watching Lethal Weapon.....probably for the 100th time......

@ Big, even colder out your way....hope you are having fun in that NO horse town....I heard they put a stop sign in in the town 40 miles away......progress...you better move before the rush starts.

tenor.gif

Ain't sayin' @Big don't live in a real town. But the folks there all gather to watch the new traffic light. They applaud the yellows.

I heard they place bets as to what color pops up next ...............

They call it a "Poke and Plum" town -- by the time you poke your head out the window, you're plum outa town.

They have two one-way streets... and they both lead out of town.

The City Jail is called "The Amoeba" because it only has one cell.

Main Street is only one block long, and it ends in both directions.

When I mail stuff to @Big, his Zip Code is a fraction.

titty bend.png

And they don't have a 7-11 They have 3.5-6.5 and it is only open on Ground Hog day, when everyone in town checks the brass bull to see if it still is OK.

Im suffering from optical delusions again , That seems like the only store they need in town

OK now to critique just what she is doing
Do you think she knows exactly what she is doing or is really just this stupid and leaves the house that way
Love it either way to bad you will need to file this old man LOL

Latest posts

Back