The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yo Aladin, I still live around the lakes south west of flint(retired from generous motors at the ripe old age of 48). Got property off RTE41(Trenary but farther into the national forest)Great papa bought the hunt camp in 1941 for a buck an acre so we have a few acre's. Some say they were born in the wrong century, I say I was born on the wrong peninsula! 5x5 and out

By the way, for those keeping score, and I know who you are(that'll bring the paranoia out of the closet) I hired into G.M. at 18, got seniority, Yeah, dumb a** that I am, JOINED the band of brothers(pop's was a tank cammander in wwII) so, really I had no choice in the matter.

giphy.gif

Afternoon OFC. Watching the 500. First 400 miles are pretty much boring....the last 100 is a demolition derby. You gotta have a lot of balls to be near the front on the last 5 laps....accident looking for a place to happen.

My SIL found a deal on a ping pong table yesterday....now it is in my basement. I like ping pong (kanip canop) more that 9-ball. Unfortunately you need a partner of equal skill for it to be really fun. I have always loved hand and eye coordination games. He says he is pretty good....ha ha....I'm gonna kick his arise. He is busy working on his house today so the challenge will have to wait.

Up to an astounding 8 above zero out right now. Supposed to get down to minus 8 tonight.

Race alert.....just had a crash up front and took out about half the field. Gonna be a lot less traffic for the rest of the race.....probably take an hour to clean up the mess.

I need to up-pot tomorrow and should mix up some soil today but to fargen cold in the garage....not that it's gonna be any warmer tomorrow.....so I should really do it now......where the fock is spring.....?

2b62f12d8334fadead44a75b05d34737.gif

This looks like something Walt would try....

a79411f244110458a3eddd9c6f0cae2e.gif

Latest posts

Back