The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Merry Satyrday ya'll! Let the joy and amazement begin!

Cleanup on aisle 4................................

frolicking .jpg

Last edited:
If I'd had a choice between a beer buzz or them, I'd taken them, hands down. The critter feed bill at the ranch is going to go up at least fifty bucks a month, but well worth it.
Ever kewl. We blow about that amount at the Chateau on wildie beasties. We have daily visits by possums, squiddles, racketycoons, peacocks, bitsy birdies, and the occasional otter.

Been watchin' this series on BoobTube called Best Redneck/Full Send tiktoks. Even got the OH to watch a few with me. These boys tear up some shit, I'm tellin' ya!
Anyhoo, I con the OH into going out for a ride on the ATV with me, and the first thing she says before she even gets her coat on? "You ain't gonna do anything stupid, are ya?"
Not this time, dear one. I'm bating her into a false sense of security........

Anyhoo, I con the OH into going out for a ride on the ATV with me, and the first thing she says before she even gets her coat on? "You ain't gonna do anything stupid, are ya?"Not this time, dear one. I'm bating her into a false sense of security........

Yup, always easier to grovel and snivel for forgiveness afterwards, than talk them into the really fun exhilarating stuff, isn't it??.............

Good morning OFC, it's Sunday, Sunday, Sunday!

Well, damned if it ain't!! And us'ns predicted to periodically see the sun goddess today here in gawd's country!! You go girl!!
rise and shine.jpg

Morning OFC! Snowmagedden is here. I can't see to go outside! I think this is what they call a blizzard. Not even gonna attempt to do snow removal until it slows down some. My poor dog won't even attempt to go out and do her business. At some point I am gonna have to dig out a spot so she will go out. What a mess.

Neighbor got visited by some friends from Minnesota today. 83F, blue sky.

I was out back, and Fancy Pants came out of my woods and decided to dance for me. So we both were doing our thing... me with my arms wide, and FP with Dat Ass all fluffed.

We were doing this for a while (FP lets me touch his feathers while we dance), and I noticed that there was a pretty lady in a bathing suit behind me making a video of the pair of us.

She said she had never heard of a wild peacock dancing with a human. Sooo... I decided to up the ante; got some bread, and brought the Minnesotians to the pond. As soon as I approached, the turtles came out of the water to come over to be hand-fed.

Meanwhile, all the fish were clamoring for nummies. While I was hand-feeding the fish (they take the bread right out of my hand) I looked over and saw three large iguanas.

Pointed them out to the visitors, and they were astonished. When I showed them how I could get them sitting within about four feet of the dinosaurs, they took turns being videoed whilst surrounded by monsters.

Then, for the dessert -- I brought them to my open garage. As we all approached, my tame curly-tails came from the nowhere they live in and clustered around me, waiting for their turn at the nummies. When a small bit of bread hit the floor, several would come zooming over. Wasn't always first-come, first served: in their haste, they would overshoot, and the second or third in line would get the treat.

Eventually, all of them were stuffed. They ranged from 3 to 10 inches long. You might imagine: We do NOT have a bug problem.

We were all making our goodbyes (they are going back to Minnesota** tomorrow) when my wild/tame bunny rabbit came out of the copse to join us at the pahtay.

**"Minnesota"
That's an old Chippewa Injun word that means: "Weather sucks -- BIG Wampum!"

Neighbor got visited by some friends from Minnesota today. 83F, blue sky.

I was out back, and Fancy Pants came out of my woods and decided to dance for me. So we both were doing our thing... me with my arms wide, and FP with Dat Ass all fluffed.

We were doing this for a while (FP lets me touch his feathers while we dance), and I noticed that there was a pretty lady in a bathing suit behind me making a video of the pair of us.

She said she had never heard of a wild peacock dancing with a human. Sooo... I decided to up the ante; got some bread, and brought the Minnesotians to the pond. As soon as I approached, the turtles came out of the water to come over to be hand-fed.

Meanwhile, all the fish were clamoring for nummies. While I was hand-feeding the fish (they take the bread right out of my hand) I looked over and saw three large iguanas.

Pointed them out to the visitors, and they were astonished. When I showed them how I could get them sitting within about four feet of the dinosaurs, they took turns being videoed whilst surrounded by monsters.

Then, for the dessert -- I brought them to my open garage. As we all approached, my tame curly-tails came from the nowhere they live in and clustered around me, waiting for their turn at the nummies. When a small bit of bread hit the floor, several would come zooming over. Wasn't always first-come, first served: in their haste, they would overshoot, and the second or third in line would get the treat.

Eventually, all of them were stuffed. They ranged from 3 to 10 inches long. You might imagine: We do NOT have a bug problem.

We were all making our goodbyes (they are going back to Minnesota** tomorrow) when my wild/tame bunny rabbit came out of the copse to join us at the pahtay.

**"Minnesota"
That's an old Chippewa Injun word that means: "Weather sucks -- BIG Wampum!"
So the important stuff , did she give you a picture of her in the bikini? LOL

Latest posts

Back