The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Morning guys. Gotta find something to get into today. I hate to make plans, 'cause they keep tossing the word "premeditated" around in court when I do.

Throwing a lot of crazy s**t out there can help with an insanity plea later though..............

Got to love the Dog Looks like he is saying "No he was mine 1st, then her found her"

Looks like he got lucky!

I double jinxed it. I pulled the blades off the Honda ATV and the Jeep.

Leaving my snow shovel out and handy has successfully thwarted further snow storms in these climes.

Hee, hee, hee, some new experiments with the EtOH Pro turning beer into white lightening and some Pinot Noir into a tasty brandy that burns with a clear almost invisible flame. I have a hydrometer coming, but just a sip on the end of my tongue gave me a good buzz.

15bdb24b-34cd-4be6-97b9-8b7c308e212f_zpsdtqokcip.jpg

Morning OFC. Another round of snow came through yesterday and last night. Still snowing. Looks like about 8". Spring time in the Rockies. Looks like we will get more 3 out of the next 5 days. Sure is helping with the drought we have been going through.

Will be busy in the garden much of the day. As a matter of fact.....busy week coming. Right now I am gonna relax, watch the snow and have my coffee.

@ GW. I will never quit. Last thing on my mind. Roll me up and smoke me when I die.

Quick pic of today's work. Quick cut down, partial trim and hang for about a week the dry trim it. Key Lime Pie...good shit.

img_20210322_102527342-jpg.269678

Attachments

• IMG_20210322_102527342.jpg
    IMG_20210322_102527342.jpg
    100.3 KB · Views: 35
OKAY... The Ancient Cherry of the Old Farts has just had a funny experience I gotta share.

Every morning, I do the three cryptograms that show up in the paper. This morning, I had just finished a double-half bag of volcano pixie farts. Half-bags are the most efficient for getting truly dynamited. I never did two before. And I was deep into the second one, deciphering, when...

...The Wave Came In. <-- Y'all know what I mean. Well, what happened to my ability to break cryptograms hit a very strange tangle-field.

The letters I had written down were all mixed up. I had used them wrong, tried to change them to the right letters... and I wound up mixing up yet more.

The nearest I can get to having you relate: While asleep and dreaming, did you ever notice you cannot read something, like a newspaper or a label? <-- That's a common oddity with us hoomans.

Well I wuzzn't asleep. A few hours have passed, so I could type this. A couple of times.

@ GW. I will never quit. Last thing on my mind. Roll me up and smoke me when I die.

Ummmm, I was actually referring to quitting taking too big a bong hits. Having just too too much fun to quit cannabis...........

Back to playing with the EtOH Pro this morning and currently trying to see how concentrated I can get 80 proof vodka with multiple runs. I got the 13% wine to 130 proof brandy and 5% beer to 110 proof white lightening in one pass and have the 80 proof vodka at 170 proof after two passes.

I had my dental appointment to marvel at my implant that came out and the dentist had no clue, as the tissue and everything looks stellar, so he is going to consult with experts and get back to me.

Latest posts

Back