The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Voice, why don't you join in and become part of out community? If you hadn't told us how oppressed you and your people are we wouldn't know. Drop it and talk about marijuana. Tell your brothers to do the same thing I do when I hear the same reteric from a white person feeling sorry for themselves....Man up bietch and get your lazy ass go work!!!

Morning OFC. Back from a 3 day fishing trip. Fishing was great but the trip home was
H E L L!!!! I 70 was closed due to a mud slide.....ended up taking a 5 hour detour. Traffic was diverted to a 2 lane winding road off of a super highway. Traffic was bumper to bumper for 8 fargin hours.

Today I get to start playing catch up on the undone chores.....pay back is a bietch.

Image result for indigo color
Indigo dye is a greenish dark blue color, obtained from either the leaves of the tropical Indigo plant (Indigofera), or from woad (Isatis tinctoria), or the Chinese indigo (Persicaria tinctoria). Many societies make use of the Indigofera plant for producing different shades of blue.

She was so black her skin was blue ?
Yes, exactly. Not that light a shade obviously!

Understood.
And if my skin was a lovely dark blue, I would take grave exception to being described as black.
So -- No black people, no white people, all brown people, (except for blue people).
You have expanded my horizons, thank you.
When I first went to Africa, in 1979 I think it was, in a time when casual racism was very much a thing in England, I was curious as to how I, a white man, would get on. I was now the rarity in a sea of black people. No worries. I was always treated very well everywhere I went. When I got malaria they took me to the hospital and there was a queue 100 yards long. But no, they took me the head of the queue. I objected, and they said, "We know you're here to improve things in our town. That's why we are treating you first."

local shopping Ikorodu.JPG

Doing some shopping.

Understood.
And if my skin was a lovely dark blue, I would take grave exception to being described as black.
So -- No black people, no white people, all brown people, (except for blue people).
You have expanded my horizons, thank you.
Yep, we're all Smurfs. You didn't get the memo?

Morning OFC. Fighting humidity today. Rain every day lately. Outside 84%, inside 55% and in the basement it is 58%. That means with the lights out and a tent full of plants it is over 60%. That, for me is the threshold to start watching for PM. I certainly don't need that shit in flower right now. Did some pruning last night and all fans are on high.....

Time to walk the dog before it gets hot.

Latest posts

Back