The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OMG, what is that thing. Not so sure I would smoke it. But everybody has to start somewhere.
That's not Marijuana guys. Look it up. What a bunch of bullshit.

1627917437699.png

Late morning check in. Just sprayed weed killer on the lawn. Every fricken year I get the creeper kind of weed. Regular weed killer at Ace and Hope Depot won't touch it. I tried hand pulling it but that became a lost cause. So.....I talked to a horticulturist and she knew exactly what the stuff is. So, $25 later for small 12oz bottle and we will see.

Just did the front cause the instructions said not to allow pets on it until it has sat for a while and then watered in. Will do the back tomorrow.

Getting new security cameras installed. These are a major upgrade from the last one's. My SIL is installing them for me. Gonna do 4 outside and will determine how many I need inside once we see what it takes to cover my grow and the entrances to the house. Damn things are so good I can tell if a flea is a male or female.

Nothing else going on today so I will spend it doing as little as possible....I do have to look busy or the "Honney Do Queen" will find something for me to do. As a mater of fact I just got told to take the dog out back....geez....

Late morning check in. Just sprayed weed killer on the lawn. Every fricken year I get the creeper kind of weed. Regular weed killer at Ace and Hope Depot won't touch it. I tried hand pulling it but that became a lost cause. So.....I talked to a horticulturist and she knew exactly what the stuff is. So, $25 later for small 12oz bottle and we will see.
Sounds good. What is it?

I plan on getting some cameras for outdoors, but I'm a bit leery about getting them for inside. I don't need some hacker like Roster watching me run around in my birthday suit.

My trouble with outdoor cams that any time that a spider walked in front of them or a moth flew in front they went off. And when it rained they went off continuously. Memory filled up with useless pictures.
Turn the sensitivity down.

@ Hippie....I got the 8 oz for $19

IMG_20210802_153736980.jpg

Time for a cocktail and a smoke

Latest posts

Back