The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Trying to fix a mistake. (If it aint broke don't fix it) Not sure if this is the right place... If some of you people with more experience could buzz by submarine girl (Not Sure of Spelling) Not sure she's having any major problems yet. And as we all know yet being the key word.. TY - Off to work but, I should get to hang for a couple days.

mornin you old goats...went to let dutch out and he looked at me like I had 2 heads...it's been pouring all night and there's no end in sight...enjoy the day folks...
1636121858547.png

1636121883107.png

mornin you old goats...went to let dutch out and he looked at me like I had 2 heads...it's been pouring all night and there's no end in sight...enjoy the day folks...
My peacocks have spent the entire day on the bench in the front door covered area (it's now about 5PM). They looked so mizzable that I put a big plate of dry cat food and black oil seeds out there for them. They all but pushed me away getting to them.

I can hand feed them and have for years.

Guys, next time you feel down, remember: Life is all about perspective.

I know a guy who has sex 2 or 3 times a day, exercises twice a day, reads two books a week, yet every day he complains about how much he hates prison.

Awright... Now I gotta tellya a farmboy story:

First, you take a chunk of raw bacon about 1 1/2" square, tie it up at the end of a long string... then grab a goose and stuff it in the goose's mouth...

...within 2-3 minutes, the goose will poo-p it out. Strange, but true. So whut, ya say? Well, you ain't a farmboy if'n you don't continue with another goose.

I had five geese nose-to-tail, honking, following me around on my piece of string when I got caught.

Morning OFC. Glag you are running at full speed Roster.....gonna take me a cup or two to get these O'l bones moving. Takes longer every year.

Another nice day here....we sure could use some water from the sky. But I will always take the warm fall days.

I have two Gold Digger plants that need flipping. If I don't they will grow out the top of the tent. Rarely have I had a strain stretch like this one. Pain to grow but the end results is worth the trouble.

Sun just made an appearance...time to feed the critters.

Morning OFC. Glag you are running at full speed Roster.....gonna take me a cup or two to get these O'l bones moving. Takes longer every year.

Another nice day here....we sure could use some water from the sky. But I will always take the warm fall days.

I have two Gold Digger plants that need flipping. If I don't they will grow out the top of the tent. Rarely have I had a strain stretch like this one. Pain to grow but the end results is worth the trouble.

Sun just made an appearance...time to feed the critters.
Full speed ahead aye aye Captain
And baton down those Hatches....................... I did...................well baton them down again.
NPiHlbq.gif

mornin folks, been up for a while but getting the bones to join in without a fight takes time...good day for screwing around...no serious projects for today, not sure how to handle a day off...I guess a trip into the garden is in order, no doubt I can find work there...chilly out today, nipples got hard as soon as I stepped out the door to let dutch out...remember this chickie...
lindalovelace.jpeg

mornin folks, been up for a while but getting the bones to join in without a fight takes time...good day for screwing around...no serious projects for today, not sure how to handle a day off...I guess a trip into the garden is in order, no doubt I can find work there...chilly out today, nipples got hard as soon as I stepped out the door to let dutch out...remember this chickie...View attachment 281667
Remember her? I made her gag!

Latest posts

Back