The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Those bedroom eyes..

i aint gonna lie , I love Betty Davis eyes

IMG_6280.jpeg

good looking plants there giggy

what does that wizard Queen smell like?
To be honest, when I was a young man I burned up my nose snorting cocaine, so it has to be really strong for me to smell it. When I do get a sent it is just fine smelling weed. I never catch the under tones and it is the same way with the taste. That is why I love spicy foods. Maybe a little blind as well. I'm loving having my green thumb back, a month in flower and still green and has shade leaves too.

To be honest, when I was a young man I burned up my nose snorting cocaine, so it has to be really strong for me to smell it. When I do get a sent it is just fine smelling weed. I never catch the under tones and it is the same way with the taste. That is why I love spicy foods. Maybe a little blind as well. I'm loving having my green thumb back, a month in flower and still green and has shade leaves too.

I can totally relate to that entire smell issue

in my case it was catching a .380 in the nose from about 10’ feet away

sometimes I get lucky and get a real stinker..😂

all the best with the harvest!

drive by back in Kansass back in the day

.380 , .38 , and .12 ga casings on my driveway

rough neighborhood
Dang. I lived a couple blocks from the corner of Crack St and Rock Ave for eight long years.
6 burglaries and a dead body in the alley behind my house later, I finally moved.
Never had a drive by, though.

Latest posts

Back