The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
tenor.gif

giphy.gif

There are several Golden Doodles in the dog park here, and they all have friendly vivacious personalities. Hard not to fall for their enthusiasm and charm.
My nephew has a male and sweet and smart.
When he goes to the vet with his Mom he is alert and on point.
When he goes with his Father he's like a teenage boy !

Last edited:
I’ve never had a dog that drew folks in like her. Everyone wants to pet her it’s crazy. I just got a message from the breeder I got her from that said there are some puppies ready for adoption. She knows we lost our old dog BB a few months ago and is teasing me. Mr Subbie changes the subject when I bring it up but I think it would give her more to entertain herself during the day. She is very needy and wants to fetch the ball all day or at least do something for maryjane no matter what it is…
I am available :rolleyes: 🙂

My nephew has a male and sweet and smart.
When he goes to the vet with his Mom he is alert and on point.
When he goes with his Father its like a teenage boy !
She minds me better. Even drops the ball for me to throw for another fetch. All over me at the vet or anywhere we go in as I’m the one that leaves her at the groomer and takes her to the vet her human dad is more fun than me but I’m her mom for sure when she needs something…

I was always intrigued with subs as a child. I was convinced I could recreate the Civil War era Hunley underwater craft. I had the model of some big navy sub that's side opened up and you could see all the inner workings.

I never built the Hunley of course.
Bubba

I was always intrigued with subs as a child. I was convinced I could recreate the Civil War era Hunley underwater craft. I had the model of some big navy sub that's side opened up and you could see all the inner workings.

I never built the Hunley of course.
Bubba
I had that same model. the side opened and you could see the missile tubes and inner workings

Latest posts

Back