The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
marijuana-coke.gif

Maybe you got something stuck in it. I can't eat popcorn because of that shit.
Yes , it that damm space between the back teeth
Not a cavaty but a gap where food gets stuck, when I floss it sometimes bleeds.
This last time I think I hit a nerve.................
Get it? Hit a Nerve ..............................It is not so bad right now , just got down some oatmeal, Yummy

1706889010038.png

Beautiful day down in ole Dixieland. 67 and sunny!! Will pay it back tomorrow with 30 mph gusts, and cold rain with a high of 42.
Need to sight my lever action 22 mag in, don’t feel like it. Need to work on an airplane, don’t feel like it.
Want to take a nap.
Baby Boy say NO NAP FOR U

Well I got a unplanned vacation this week.

Sunday, I had to rush the wife to the Hospital. She was really sick and we couldn't figure out what was wrong. After admitting her the doctor told us she was having a full blown Diabetic emergency. Her blood pressure was sky high , her blood sugar was sky high..She hadn't eaten in days and couldn't even keep water down. Long story short, they got her stabilized and got her better , and she was released yesterday. However my Dad is going in for a procedure on his heart TODAY. So I told the boss, I would take a weeks worth of PTO and be back next Monday. What a screwed up week...

Sunday, I had to rush the wife to the Hospital. She was really sick and we couldn't figure out what was wrong. After admitting her the doctor told us she was having a full blown Diabetic emergency. Her blood pressure was sky high , her blood sugar was sky high..She hadn't eaten in days and couldn't even keep water down. Long story short, they got her stabilized and got her better , and she was released yesterday. However my Dad is going in for a procedure on his heart TODAY. So I told the boss, I would take a weeks worth of PTO and be back next Monday. What a screwed up week...
Sorry brother! Sending good thoughts! Ohmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Prayers on the way Brother
Is your wife a diabetic, or did it flare up all at once?

61 degrees out there! Shirt sleeve weather for a Michigander. Did some work on the ATV and now my back is pissed dead off. Had to get done while I had the weather for it. I don't do a lot of stuff outside when it's cold. Got rain on the way, too.

Thanks for the well wishes all. Dad got through the heart procedure like a champ. They put 3 stents in! He went home the same day. yay!

Woke up early this morning after having a totally insane nightmare dream..lol I hate my mind sometimes.

Drinking coffee and listening to some InfoWars. No major plans today, just Chilling. Supposed to be nice today.

Latest posts

Back