The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Skin color doesn't make a man or woman.

FB_IMG_1711747735584.jpg

I'm anxious to see what the new 6K Chevy pickup looks like. The CEO of GM said they weren't making electric cars anymore. You know it's gonna be a bare bones work truck, but that's exactly what a lot of folks are looking for. If they've got a 4WD option, I'm in.

I loved my chickens, but they were an all you can eat buffet for the local wildlife. Everything eats chickens. Shoot a dozen, and a dozen or more come back the next week. If I can figure out a fool/critter proof pen, I'll get some more. Free range eggs are the absolute best.

I'm anxious to see what the new 6K Chevy pickup looks like. The CEO of GM said they weren't making electric cars anymore. You know it's gonna be a bare bones work truck, but that's exactly what a lot of folks are looking for. If they've got a 4WD option, I'm in.
What’s this 6k pickup of which you speak?
I have not heard anything about it, but I always said someone should build a bare bones work truck.
Crank windows, manual steering, manual transmission, bench seats, painted with spray on bed liner inside, and out.
It’s gonna have to be 4WD.

Next I want a small one seater car that is designed solely for those of us that have a long commute.

I loved my chickens, but they were an all you can eat buffet for the local wildlife. Everything eats chickens. Shoot a dozen, and a dozen or more come back the next week. If I can figure out a fool/critter proof pen, I'll get some more. Free range eggs are the absolute best.
Yep I couldn't have them here too many of everything around here.

I like seabird guano, it is reasonably priced. I only add that to poor soil or already used soil I am repurposing then I also add worm castings and blood and bone meal. With happy frog I only add Mykos and Jacks after 1-10 days

I tried chicken po on some poppies once. The only places the poppies came up was where the poo wasn't. Way too hot. I think I'd try it again after it had aged a year or so.
Has to be composted or allowed to be broken down into a form that can be taken up by the plants, failing which it's burn baby burn

I found some great soil at a great price at Costco. You can smell the composted manure. I got 15 bags of it. It was only a little over 7 dollars a bag. I mix Peat Moss and Perlite with it.

View attachment 354544
I will check on the 3rd. I found a 50 pound bag of happy frog for 33. I need to see how the peat does. Not the first stuff in the red bag but the blue bag that was Compressed it was $20 bucks at lowes and I had to buy a $20 bag of pearlite to add to it. It made 4.5cL of mix for $40. I will see if my plants like it. That is what matters to me

Latest posts

Back