The progress of my current and first grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Everything looks and sounds fine but i wouldn't have given her those MG nutes. They can be the death of a plant real quick if not used right. ;) Yes there is still hope for those two beans.
Ganja_Greg said:
TGB what do you think of my set up? lights , temp , soil etc?? grow box

Also, just started trying to germ 2 seeds ive had for awhile they have been in a pretty cold storage area. is there hope for them still?

it was such a low dose it probably didnt even get to the roots heh ,

If ya start seeing any strange signs and i hope ya don't give her a flush with plain water. ;)
Ganja_Greg said:
it was such a low dose it probably didnt even get to the roots heh ,

Leafs seem droopy, soil was pretty crusty an inch down , and damp beneath that, i gave her a watering and backed out the nutes , think all wait another week. any suggestion's?

have a feeling this might be over faster then it started , plant is turning a yellowish color and leafs are drooping downward , thought it might have a N def so i gave it some nutes , not gonna look at it anymore tonight let it do its thing. if its more yellow tomorrow then i think i might just call it quits to much time already spent on this little sprout might have to re-design my box as well. different soil etc... well see time will tell

bucket i was using didnt have proper irigation got some root rot, plant snapped off from roots today , im pretty sure that means its over for this plant ( i stuck the stem back in some soil to see if it would rego for shits), good news is i have a new sprout and this time am alot for exp , hopefully all have a better plant this time around , gonna try 12/12 from the start probably wait till the leafs start showing , wish me luck this time around

sportcardiva said:
the plants sure are looking good

hehe thanks but this journal is over atleast for now , i have a new one that all be updating with my new plant, the plant i was covering in this one has passed away.

Latest posts

Back