The Return Of Kindbud!!! 2014

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thanks buddog and ston and yeah im hoping around 10 lbs or so off of all 20 plants.... thats a 10 footer, a 9 footer, 5 8 foot plants, 8 5-7ft plants, then 5 that are around 2ft..... and that just how big they are now in 2 months im sure they will be much bigger gonna be a busy fall :48:

I'm sure you'll hit that mark.....easy!

yeah im pretty sure it will be close to that easy im taking into account of maybe losing 1 or so

Beautiful and I am jealous that you are flowering and I am not.
The third pic down in the flowering section... was that moisture, i see bubbles that aren't trichomes... wow.... what is that? Or is it the satori I just smoked.

LOL I was wondering the same thing. If that is water, shake it off. If those are GIANT trichs.... WOW!!! LOL

the water drops u see are morning dew it evaporates its on all outdoor plants it was a cool pic showing how the resin glands and trichs repeal the water and helps prevent saturation of the buds which causes bud rot

im no rookie ive been gone for a long time i understand that i am a pro at outdoor gardening i have learned alot over the years and i am trying to teach everyone that wants to learned how to grow true natural outdoor buds i will stand by my opinion of od bud being better then indoor but JMO for u hardcore indoor growers the true way to grow is natural outdoor plants growing in the sun id love to test the thc % on some of my buds because im 100% sure it blows their thc % out of the water then again JMO LMAO should be just my experience JME**

It is funny you said that. Just this morning I was in the shed looking at my stressed girls that are SO stressed in the shed, then I walk out and see the beautiful girls happy in the sunshine and I think.... wow.... I push push push indoors and outdoors there is no push. They do it at their own time. It is a beautiful thing.

Last summer i complained about the popcorn from my out door grow. That popcorn is fabulous, just fits in my pipe and gets me all sorts of messed up, that was the nurse larry. Still smoking it. You are right kindbud.

thank u rosebud i have grown plants indoor 20 under 5 1000w outdoor always beat it in taste etc

i'm no expert but i have been growing for many years. i loved the outdoors, but this year sucked. i lost a lot of bud this year to bud rot and mold. last year it was grass hoppers. not sure if i'm gonna do any more outdoor or not, besides i live in hills and hollers and at my age the water toting gets to me now. by the way nice plants there.

That would be really hard to haul water. I am afraid if mine don't start really blooming i am going to be in trouble.

outdoors is alot more physical then indoors but in my experience it is way more rewarding ive never really lost that many plants do to pest etc idk i guess im blessed i did see 3 mantis's earlier while looking at plants they are really cool they r endangered hear i think my plants help em out but then again im just high :48:

I can tell you are good at growing outdoors, and I am certain that quality outdoor bud will be better than indoor grown buds. What I cant figure out is how you get them to grow on such steep hillsides. :eek: :hubba:

MJ tree's on the hillside......Sounds good to me!!!!:vap-bobby_on_the_be:48:

Latest posts

Back