The Rules

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm not a fan of ruuuuuules.

Rulesss .......smuuules

:D

Sir_Tokie said:
LoL.. those are not my rules, but the rules of the little womans. I root for oHIo where I was born and raised but enough said about that. I give her grief every time their on the field..lol...take care..
"The Little Woman" gets very miffed about the ummm orange paws :eek: :eek: :eek:
Hey though at least I am true to my peeps in good times and bad ;) ;)
BTW Baby I love you too hehe
ALL IN GOOD FUN PROMISE!!! :p

Yoga said:
I am the Yoga Yoda actually. So you were close. Yoga is my name for getting high. I spend a lot of time in situations were I can't just say this sucks I'm going to smoke a bowl. So to the people who know when I say that I need to do some Yoga and relax, they know what I am talking about.

Smoke outs with the girls are called Yoga sessions. Or the Book Club Meeting.

My mother-in-law thinks that I stretch a lot and am very well read.
Funny Funny!!! Same as me lol when I am in a situation where I cannot say I need a joint soooo bad... I tell the "ones who know" that its time I called up my Uncle Bob for a chat ;) and if they want to talk to my Uncle too then they best follow!

Hick said:
They will remain as they have been. All the bitching and whining you like is not going to change them.
If you don't like 'em...if they are to stifling, we can arrange to have you shown the door.
Feel free to start up your own site with your own moneys. THEN you can make the rules.
MP is not a democracy, it is a privately owned, privately paid for site. Top which you will adhere to the rules or you won't be allowed to participate. It truely is as "SIMPLE AS THAT"..
I've already banned 3 of the most livid participants, more to come I promise.
We WILL keep this forum under control, and within the set rules. I will not allow member to belittle others, OR the bash the site with childish antics.

We can see it ALL.. nothing is removed or deleted from the staff..:)

..Any questions?... errr anyone care to join nycd, stoney, and purple haze? ..volunteers?
speak up.. I'm on a ROLL!!!!

4u2sm0ke is here :ciao: :bong: and im on a ROLL a joint:p

SmokinMom said:
:giggle:

Rules are meant to keep order, and for the most part they do. The mods work hard here enforcing them.

I find the rule hardest for me to abide by is the sports discussion one, particularly during football season. :D Every now and again I may sneak in a little Go Colts or something like that. :eek:

Go Broncos!!!!! okay i know banned for the season:rofl: they wasnt doing well anyway:p

is it football season already....???
You confuse me 4u, stop talking horses......and quit having a selfish team. Share that bong!

NorCalHal said:
I missed the thread that caused all the riff raff, but I am sure the Mods handled it fairly, that I have no doubt.

Ya didn't miss much. A whole lot of shamless pride and ego turning into a bunch of 'Mine's bigger than yours' nonsense. A meaningless spectacle, but a spectacle none the less. I refuse to imply endorsement of any kind, but it was quite comical. A real head shaker. It's mj related value was somewhere near -341. Certainly not worth being banned for by any stretch of the imagination. I hope it indeed got deleted. JBonez, my respect man. You were the only one to stick your neck out and try to bring peace to the whole ... Whatever it was;)

Hal, the King freaks me out normally. But, after your last avatar? Pretty cool... :rofl: ;)

where the heck is my perpetual calendar when I need it

whens this thread going to end?

ok heres question for ya "How do you count with no beans and I can't even find my abacus?"

when is the next summer soltice on june 22

maybe im doing it the hard way way i'm sure its available by formula

wolfram Beta shure is dum. Guess thats what you get from all the hype.

I wrote a perpetual calendar from 1865 through 2050

amazing .. did it on excel so many events to account for

you would be surprised how often the calender has had to be changed

leap years are just one in many instances

theres more rules involved than you can imagine.

I wouldn't want to bore you with . oh.. every 20 years. .. ... nah

history sucks
we don't need no stenkin history

"The June solstice is known as the summer solstice in the northern hemisphere contrary to the southern hemisphere, where it is known as the winter solstice. Its date varies from June 20 to June 22, depending on the year, in the Gregorian calendar. The June solstice occurs at 5.46am Coordinated Universal Time (UTC) on June 21 in 2009.

In the Gregorian calendar the June solstice dates vary. For example, it occurred on June 20 in 2008 and falls on June 21 in 2009. A June 22 solstice will not occur until June 22, 2203, which is 194 years away from 2009. A June 22 solstice previously occurred on June 22, 1971."

Pretty cool-
hXXp://www.timeanddate.com/calendar/june-solstice.html

slowmo77 said:
dang, i can't leave you folks alone for any amount of time without all hell breakin loss! i've been missing all the fun sounds like.
You n' me both brother:holysheep:

tcbud said:
is it football season already....???
You confuse me 4u, stop talking horses......and quit having a selfish team. Share that bong!

:giggle: Here ya go Girl :bong1:

slowmo77 said:
dang, i can't leave you folks alone for any amount of time without all hell breakin loss! i've been missing all the fun sounds like.

Wanna start it up again Mr Slowmo? you are so slow..i bet your 8 week strains take like 14 weeks:rofl: what ya gotta say about that :p

4u2sm0ke said:
Wanna start it up again Mr Slowmo? you are so slow..i bet your 8 week strains take like 14 weeks:rofl: what ya gotta say about that :p

hey man i told you that in confidence. i didn't think you'd tell everyone man!:p but for real i am slow as crap, my name wasn't just pulled from thin air i promise. im a slow mo fo for sure. 4u you know how slow i am ;)

Latest posts

Back