the Tomato patch (but they dont look like tomatos)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

trichnut

Reaction score
these girls (Strawberry Cough) had 3 weeks of indoor veg time and now they have been outside for 4 weeks. I will be documenting there growth once a week, and be posting the latest pics on this first post. to see previous pics read through the thred

IMG_1468small.jpg

IMG_1469small.jpg

IMG_1473small.jpg

18/6... personally i think 18/6 is the only veg cycle. the only place where you get 24 hours of light is above the arctic circle and i just dont think bud would grow so well up there so to me its just unnatural to have your plants on that kind of cycle. but thats just me. im sure plenty of people could argue that its a great cycle to veg under.

from what i have seen here this has become more preference than anything else. so far the facts are that 18/6 or 24/0 will not damage the plant in any way.

18/6 takes little longer for veg while 24/0 goes quicker.

NO SCIENTIFIC FACT that says 24/0 is bad for plants in any way, no matter what equator lattirtude or anything..

so its your choice, if you want a quicker growth and dont mind having the lights on for an extra 6 hours then go to 24/0 if not you can experiment with both and see which 1 do you prefer..

the buds are getting frosty will i run into problems letting them just hang out until say October or November?

very nice plants keep it up you are doin good but your plants are doin perfect

lost track of time and skipped a week. any way new pics are on the first post here are the ones form 2 weeks ago. I tried to take the same shot as last time so you could see growth. I just found out that my camera has a super macro setting so im taking advantage :)

outdoor430 001.jpg

outdoor430 004.jpg

outdoor430 006.jpg

Latest posts

Back