the weirdest thing done while high?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Elias

Reaction score
yesterday smoked a cig worth of Hydro and in 30 secs it hit me. immediatly stoned i couldnt decide what to do so i put on my headphones and walked around the neighborhood for a few hours. it was too boring watchin tv so i walked around and damn it felt nice. i could have walked across town without gettin tired, i couldnt even feel my self walkin yo. i came back home and got in the shower with the lights off and it felt like i was turnin into the water and goin down the drain. i got out then and pumped some music and i could see the music in colors wow im trippin. haha. was good wit you guys? just taking everything in.. im still high right now, the next day. off some dro
i hope you guys have a day lol.

one time a JG wentworth cash now commercial so i called them and yelled at them to "Give me my cash NOW!!"

I used to order two meals for myself when I was done surfing and getting high all day. Man was Mexican food invented by stoners or what?:D

i went to a BK drivethru and paid for the ladies meal that was behind me... felt nice to do something unexpected that i've never done before. and as soon as it warms up a bit more, im going to roll some joints and climb a 100 ft. cliff thats at a 70 degree slope.. good fun..

alrite im new but dont take me as a badass i once took a **** in my hotel room not the bog the actual bedroom floor when i was off me ed on e's me missus was yellin at me but i thought i was on the bog.
skallie

I've jumped off my house into my pool. Almost hit the side of the pool.

Hmm ever since I started smoking i stoped alota immature aka weird crazy things..now when you get some drinks in ....lol ima dog....o yeah and the guy above who shat in the hotel floor ..I can only imagine bob saget comming in like "IS THIS SHAT!!!????!!! THERE'S SHAT EVERY WERE....

lol i dont know if this counts as weird or not but here goes, me and some friends went to see nice dreams(cheech and chong movie) when it 1st came out we walked 3 miles to the movie house got buttred under a bridge just befor we got there.. ok 3 of us stoned to the gills to see a stoner movie and the guy goes your not 18 u cant get in to see it what a bummer, so went next door to see starwars smoked 2 #'s in the movie house while we watched it lol was scary and fun at the same time never got caught hehe many many MANY moons ago

Craziest thing while high??? Thats like asking me which baked bean made me fart lol.

No idea far too many to remember,,, and even more that are best forgot lol.

Peace

back in uni , i slept with a fat teacher ,she loves our culture and knows we get high because everytime in uni we had bloodshot thats how we had open communication and she taught australian history TPS for international students she weights bout 90kgs and i am not proud of it , it started after we both smoked a bong, and asked her if i can kiss her but the kiss didnt last and i told her to bend over lol =p i dont feel happy , but it was like a dream i didnt think it will happen. but her answer was sure!!

btw here is a hXXp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kjbs9ytEj7c funny old joke video

hydrotoker said:
I've jumped off my house into my pool. Almost hit the side of the pool.

There's a Lyle Lovette song where a friend of his tries that and doesn't make it.;)

I think trying to act straight is about the weirdest thing you can do when high.

shoed said:
one time a JG wentworth cash now commercial so i called them and yelled at them to "Give me my cash NOW!!"

The first time I tripped on reaLLy good acid, I went to this club to meet my guy. I ordered a bber and I had never seen those little six oz bottles, I think they're called "ponies"...anyway the acid was just coming on and the waitron brings me this little tiny PBR and I sat there holding it in my hand thinking, Wow...look how BIG my HAND is..." then somebody dropped a tray full of glasses and I thought it was a gunshot and dived under the table.

I'm pretty sure this is Buddyluv in the video:

hXXp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zVoIT7oUC3s

Easy on the Drug talk guys..this thread will be deleted if not...

But yeah Newbud nailed with the Bean comment...LMAO

It wasn't that weird but I will never forget this.
I used to ride to school with this neigbor kid cause he had a license and I did'nt yet.
Anyway, we'd usually burn a few bowls on the way to school-no big deal.
One day he tells me in the morning "I got some better stuff".
We hit this stuff and we ended up driving around the county. He drove by this girl's house that he liked but did'nt and would'nt tell me where it was.
We always had the music cranked in the car and were listening to Pink Floyd's "The Wall"(I'm old). There is a song on the album that either ends or begins with an airplane sound.
Right when this song is playing we drive alongside the runway of an airbase and this bigass jet takes off right beside us-really freaked me cause we had the windows all up and I heard the plane.
We got to school some 2 hours later and used a flat tire story-It worked.

Gb

the strangest thing i ever did was about 6 weeks ago ..i spray painted our lovely white refridgerator (3 yrs old) pink with blue dots LOL ! And we used to have a nice mahogany coffee table as well ....which is now yellow an green !..striped.. i thought these items were master pieces until my wife came home ! unfortunatly my paint is now confiscated ...and my back still hurts after sleeping on the Couch for a week !..... Piccaso ?.....i dont think so ! peace ! take care !

Latest posts

Back