The zombie apocalypse!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hiero_

Ill literate
Reaction score
I thought this would be fun, as I've seen it around in various marijuana communities around the web and it's always turned into a completely ridiculous, though undeniably hilarious conversation. I think it might have something to do with stoner logic, eh? :hubba:

Anyway, here's the scenario. First of all, the zombies are not fast or smart, and can not run. A traditional view of zombies, so that it's a little bit easier to consider survival and what you would do in certain situations. Now, it start's like this; You are sitting right where you are right now, when your hear screams from outside the window. You get up to look outside the window, and to your dismay it is indeed a screaming woman. A man seems to be kissing her violently, perhaps raping her. You go down to your door to take a closer look and maybe play the knight in shining armor, when you realize it's a zombie tearing this woman apart!
Where do you go from here?
(Take into account where you would go first, what your first weapon would be, where you would go to get your guns to kill zombies, what kind of vehicle you would 'borrow', who you would bring with you/or try to save, and try to make it realistic as possible. :cool:)

I would head to city centre, get some good old shot guns, kill tobacco seller with shotgun, get all the tobaccos, some gas, a lot of coals and come back home, lock myself home and smoke everyday, all day =)

ya i would sit in a chair on the front porch with my rifle and a hang full of pre rolled j's and my trusty bong and make a day of poppin zombies. practice for deer season..sight my scope in. might even get in my tree stand and smoke a few, zombies and j's.

Latest posts

Back