There is no Hate here only Da LOVE

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1. seem ..... a verb

To give the impression of being in a certain way; ... To appear to be probable or evident.

I hate at times being born under the horoscope sign Cancer, the Crab ... hard on the outside but inside soft.

it's proven

I'm a Virgo and I'm a virgin. I'm just not very good at it.

What else does one do if they have an excessive amount of ammo and people piss him off…
What's an "excessive amount of ammo"? 'Cause I have like, this box of umm, these things. I think they're bullets. Those sharp edges look like they could hurt you when they hit ya', anyways. :)

Attachments

• 20230830_172535.jpg
    20230830_172535.jpg
    680.1 KB · Views: 0
I love the new lee pot but hate this buckshot mold.........finicky little biyatch to get good balls.
Big balls and concicals no problemo just struggling with these .330 pricks.
Says it throws 18 at a time but it lies.
😆

What's an "excessive amount of ammo"? 'Cause I have like, this box of umm, these things. I think they're bullets. Those sharp edges look like they could hurt you when they hit ya', anyways. :)
That looks like a 22 caliber shotshell to me… I’ve got a minimum of 1000 rounds for each caliber firearm. I possess other than the 22s. I could fill a wheelbarrow with all the 22 caliber rounds I have. They range from anywhere from 710 ft./s up to supersonic… the local squirrel population is all mine…

That looks like a 22 caliber shotshell to me… I’ve got a minimum of 1000 rounds for each caliber firearm. I possess other than the 22s. I could fill a wheelbarrow with all the 22 caliber rounds I have. They range from anywhere from 710 ft./s up to supersonic… the local squirrel population is all mine…
CB shorts for squirrels. Or pellets. I got neighbors. Gotta be real careful. But yeah...my squirrels stay away from me, too. :)
Henry has a smooth bore lever (H001GG). I don't have a critter problem, so I don't need one.
Still, it's a Henry. It'd be a nice addition. :cool:

CB shorts for squirrels. Or pellets. I got neighbors. Gotta be real careful. But yeah...my squirrels stay away from me, too. :)
Henry has a smooth bore lever (H001GG). I don't have a critter problem, so I don't need one.
Still, it's a Henry. It'd be a nice addition. :cool:

All of the squirrels around here have been reassigned ..

I hate it that naturally beautiful women are not around much

View attachment 339225
They're around. You just gotta be aware of 'em. Problem is, those who are as beautiful as Barbara Eden and have her class are diminishing, it seems. I don't think she's ever had any kind of controversy, while exemplifying the natural, graceful beauty of a woman and the unavoidably obvious physical attraction she held for men. She def be a "10" to me.

I Dreamed of Jeannie on her invisible hammock in the middle of the living room more than once when I was younger! :cool:

Latest posts

Back