There is no Hate here only Da LOVE

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Where I used to live I would sit on the toilet and wack a squirrel thru my bathroom window with a Sheridan . He would do the macarena and his brothers and sisters would come back to check on him .
That was proven to be a bad idea.
my neighbor does that well maybe not from the shitter but maybe who knows. He stings them squirrels so his dogs can catch them easier. The tattooed squirrels come to my house for refuge and apples.

I hate it that naturally beautiful women are not around much

View attachment 339225
e86osu8.gif

Where I used to live I would sit on the toilet and wack a squirrel thru my bathroom window with a Sheridan . He would do the macarena and his brothers and sisters would come back to check on him .
That was proven to be a bad idea.
Joe the beginning of your story sounds correct
The part about doing it at a squirrel gives some doubts.
Where I used to live I would sit on the toilet and wack
Not squirrels ..........................

Joe the beginning of your story sounds correct
The part about doing it at a squirrel gives some doubts.
Where I used to live I would sit on the toilet and wack
Not squirrels ..........................
Just read this NOPE !
You all were wackin !
You were all married all young and neutered fast.
Haven't developed any charm .
Been out of circulation 5 times more than in circulation !

Just read this NOPE !
You all were wackin !
You were all married all young and neutered fast.
Haven't developed any charm .
Been out of circulation 5 times more than in circulation !
Now TINS
years ago when i was 25 there was a gal around the same age who would watch me cutting the lawn through rear fence every time I cut the grass. I in turn would catch her sunbathing by her backyard pool from my upstairs window looking out over ours back yards.
Now one of these times while watching her she striped out of her suit and lay right in perfect view, she was gorgeous. This went on for a week or so and then she went a little bit further, but this is family hour now so use your imagination .

Now TINS !
My friends were having their boiler cleaned .
The oil burner was in the basement next to the washer dryer .
My buddys wife let in him and directed him into the basement .
He started to clean the boiler.
He finishes and leaves . Hour later my friends wife goes to finish her laundry and notices dna on her underwear.
She goes to my friend ( one of us) and asks " Bruce ! Did you wack off in my underwear?" He steps back ,thinks a little and says : No !" at least not today !
The oil burner guy got out of hand so to speak.

Whenn my wife catches me , she acts like its nothing and starts picking up laundry and acting like Beaver Cleavers mom
First of all good morning you old bastage you .
second of all as a stoned random thought.
Can you imagine it , if when male DNA hit a sock and that made little socks ,how many trillion little socks we would have running around....
Somedays I sits and think , and somedays I just sits...

Now TINS !
My friends were having their boiler cleaned .
The oil burner was in the basement next to the washer dryer .
My buddys wife let in him and directed him into the basement .
He started to clean the boiler.
He finishes and leaves . Hour later my friends wife goes to finish her laundry and notices dna on her underwear.
She goes to my friend ( one of us) and asks " Bruce ! Did you wack off in my underwear?" He steps back ,thinks a little and says : No !" at least not today !
The oil burner guy got out of hand so to speak.
Not time she used he did she leave several pairs to pick from LOL

First of all good morning you old bastage you .
second of all as a stoned random thought.
Can you imagine it , if when male DNA hit a sock and that made little socks ,how many trillion little socks we would have running around....
Somedays I sits and think , and somedays I just sits...

As I look at it again ,that is justa small part of life. A Woman who feels that way in that shows so much with everything else She does in life with you. But you know that , you are blessed 😍
Truly deeply blessed by her no doubt.
😍
IMG_20230831_110751_3.jpg

Got the buckshot mold figured out and its throwing much better now.
Doesn't like on and off for the flow it likes one continuing pour down all 6 holes.
Makes the sprue cuts easier to deal with as well.......win,win.

With the exception Of Subbie ,Ness, Mrs Monkey and our sweet Moderator who is not strange here?
If it wasnt for those Ladies we would be a unruly bunch .
Our Moral Compasses keep us true. Thankful they kinda go to bed early and lets the boys play a little :rolleyes:
HEY! I'm not strange! It ain't my fault the Fried Ice Cube Franchise idea didn't work out. The whole idea kind of exploded.
Or the Ghost Pepper Infused Snuff idea. That one was pure 🔥. People are such wussies.
It's okay though. I have my Bug-A-Salt Tactical Diptera Elimination System. We pass the time together. Watching. 👀

Latest posts

Back