There is no Hate here only Da LOVE

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As I look at it again ,that is justa small part of life. A Woman who feels that way in that shows so much with everything else She does in life with you. But you know that , you are blessed 😍
Any man with a good woman is blessed. It took me a couple tries (I liked 'em a little wild, okay? lol), but I found one.
She tends toward stoicism, but that suits my sometimes-temperamental personality just fine. And she's solid. 💘

Now TINS !
My friends were having their boiler cleaned .
The oil burner was in the basement next to the washer dryer .
My buddys wife let in him and directed him into the basement .
He started to clean the boiler.
He finishes and leaves . Hour later my friends wife goes to finish her laundry and notices dna on her underwear.
She goes to my friend ( one of us) and asks " Bruce ! Did you wack off in my underwear?" He steps back ,thinks a little and says : No !" at least not today !
The oil burner guy got out of hand so to speak.
I often thought what if i had drilled a 3 inch hole in the wooden fence for well lets say better viewing of me cutting the lawn

With the exception Of Subbie ,Ness, Mrs Monkey and our sweet Moderator who is not strange here?
If it wasnt for those Ladies we would be a unruly bunch .
Our Moral Compasses keep us true. Thankful they kinda go to bed early and lets the boys play a little :rolleyes:
Face it you fear sub

Truly deeply blessed by her no doubt.
😍View attachment 339301
Got the buckshot mold figured out and its throwing much better now.
Doesn't like on and off for the flow it likes one continuing pour down all 6 holes.
Makes the sprue cuts easier to deal with as well.......win,win.
Anal beads? how do you plan to link them all?

i havent been talking to anyone just poking my head in lol
1845746hohf2i9edl.gif

HEY! I'm not strange! It ain't my fault the Fried Ice Cube Franchise idea didn't work out. The whole idea kind of exploded.
Or the Ghost Pepper Infused Snuff idea. That one was pure 🔥. People are such wussies.
It's okay though. I have my Bug-A-Salt Tactical Diptera Elimination System. We pass the time together. Watching. 👀
Im in ! But I aint walkin ☝️

Latest posts

Back