There is no Hate here only Da LOVE

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
not to battle low temps and rh in the basement
First, I am in the perfect area to control the temperature....little of this in the summer. A little of that in the winter.

Next, I control the humidity with speed control on my fans. We did have an unusualy wet spring and summer but for the most part the r/h rarely got over 60%.

Of course there are lots of little things you learn over the years.

First, I am in the perfect area to control the temperature....little of this in the summer. A little of that in the winter.

Next, I control the humidity with speed control on my fans. We did have an unusualy wet spring and summer but for the most part the r/h rarely got over 60%.

Of course there are lots of little things you learn over the years.
In the winter my basement is at 60 plus or minus but its dry because the oilburner makes it so .
I would rather have a dry basement than a wet one.

In the winter my basement is at 60 plus or minus but its dry because the oilburner makes it so .
I would rather have a dry basement than a wet one.
So is my basement. I vent the heat from my hps lights back into my tent. Plus when needed i have a furnace vent to help. I can can keep my winter temperature inside the tent at 75 consistently.

1693603755792.png

Save your urine for a few days and fill some balloons
Wait for a good dark night and toss them over the the meth head's porch if you can not reach it from yours when you piss.
or this

Its thinking such as this that developed the lunar module and most sex toys...

Latest posts

Back