these vaporizer apparatuses? huh

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
S

SKAGITMAGIC

I read a little on here about these and went on ebay and bought one last night i never seen one before never heard of one before,i hope it works as good as they say,when I exhale my kush through ny nose I just can't believe theres a better high than that and people are tellin me this thing will set me free,is it all hype, hope not, it wasn't cheap, got free shipping though, the price of that volcano thing 550 bucks would buy alot of zigzags, mine was much cheaper.

i got a vapor brothers vaporizer its the bomb ur like it what kind did you get?

Yeah ive always wondered bought those things too. It just seems there'd be less satifaction if theres no smoke to taste. And whats it leave u with.....bud with no thc. Def. let us know what its all about once u get it, i'd love to hear the truth.

thier is a taste to it atleast with mine and eventualy it wil burn the bud and then you get semi vapor/smoke

Do u smoke the bud till its complete ash. I was under the impression it never actually burned.....maybe sizzled.

nah mine is ajustable heat eventally it will burn the bud up till you got nothing but ash if you turn the nob all the way up lol then just sit back and relax it is kinda a different high idk

i got a viperizer one 5.0 off ebay for 149 bucks to the door no shipping, its coming out of canada!!! hope there aint some border beef, anyway its a big kit with accesories and it plugs in the wall even lol. my mrs. just had to go away for a couple, three weeks and dadios home alone. I haven't been alone at home like this for 37 years, lets turn up the music and turn off the TV and lets play, I just saw my erkle girls first little budly start, anyway I went to the doctors and he told me I'd been hitting the bong so long i had Bongaria, and he advised getting the vapor thing I'll definitely let you guys know all about it, like i said when i exhale these indica strains out my nostrals after a traditional hit, i just cant imagine it being better,

My advise for today is It's easier to ask for forgiveness, than it is for permission

your advice is dam right lol yeah the one i got plugs straight into the wall also

I bought a vapor tower for 300 bucks and it was worth maybe 20 bucks...
The Volcano is the only vape I know that works really well.
Theres a whole article in the December ( i think ) issue of high times where they tested like 30 vaporizors and they gave em ratings.

If you are getting ash after a vaporizer session you have it turned up to high. You are actually smoking the herb instead of vaporizing it and defeating the purpose of the voporizer all together. When the temp is set correctly it will feel like you aren't really inhaling anything, you will get a even better taste of the weed then when it is smoked, when you exhale it will be white vapor not smoke, and when you are finished the weed will be brown and crumbly.
I smoke about an oz. a month when I don't have a vaporizer around, but when my buddy brings it over I cut my usage down by at least half. The high is very intense. A quality vaporizer will pay for itself in a couple months and is totally worth the money. IMO

Thats right Ganja Angie and there's a pic of some bud after its been through my Volcano,just toasted a bit.

Please excuse the cat hairs and bits of baccy in it.:p

CSC_0059.JPG

DSC_0021-2.jpg

Yep,,I made the mistake of buying one of those little shitty wooden Pipe type vaps. What a waste of money. If your going to use a Vap,(1st get a real one),Make sure you are VAPPING,,(if your not,,,whats the point ?)all I was doing with this piece of crap was smoking it,,couldnt get Vap with it.
I am saving my money to but the Volcano.:hubba: I am sick of smoke in my lungs,I cant wait for my Volcano experince.

Latest posts

Back