Third Time's The Charm?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
CasualGrower said:
Hey Winston,

one of which is a tripod (hopefully a female :hubba: ).

Duh, what qualifies as a tripod? Never heard that term in ref to what we do. Clue me, please.:confused:

Yeah, even at this early stage I don't think I'd do Mazar again. Perhaps it will make up in potency what it lacks in robustness. On the other hand, it was the "free" strain, so I'm not complaining.

As an aside, I'm pretty happy with the seed bank and I'll definitely buy from them again.

The three Ice all look fine; so does the surviving Mazar x Afghan. So far.

IMG_0008_2.jpg

winstonwolf said:
The three Ice all look fine; so does the surviving Mazar x Afghan. So far.

Nice looking urchins. I wish females on your house--grow room, whatever.

I transplanted my four surviving plants into three gallon containers, gearing up for a last vegetative push before moving to 12/12 in another week and a half or so.

By the way, after using an ad hoc feeding schedule last time, I've decided to follow the Fox Farm chart to the letter for this crop.

In the meantime, I'm sweating out the sexing... and don't even have a joint to smoke!

IMG_0011.jpg

Went to 12/12 yesterday. The four survivors are looking fairly healthy. I think the three Ice plants might be girls; the Mazar could be anything. Of course, I'll know for sure in about a week, eh?

As soon as I get my camera back, I'll post photos. I just wanted to get the date recorded. As we say here in the very general vicinity of Cape Canaveral, H minus 8-9 weeks and counting...

Ultra-nice. Those girls look like they're loving life.

So far, so good. One pic of all three girls; one pic that's representative of how the buds are looking.

Six weeks through, six weeks to go...

Plants.JPG

Buds.JPG

winstonwolf said:
So far, so good. One pic of all three girls; one pic that's representative of how the buds are looking.

Six weeks through, six weeks to go...

Coming along nicely. I'm assuming you made it home with the 2 new girls in tow.

looking very nice winstonwolf, gonna have a nice harvest with those three girls. How tall are they now? I saw in the pic with the garage door in the background their about as tall as the first panel, whats that 3ft?

Just because we don't have joint custody--get it?--of the 2 girls doesn't mean I don't care. Lemme see 'um.

I super cropped their sisters again last night, but can't stop them, can barely slow them down. They wanna go 12/12 sooo bad.

Sorry for not replying earlier. They are, indeed, in the 3 ft. range and are coming along nicely.

Gotta get by and see these gals--man, they're looking great. That's the Ice, I'm assuming.

PencilHead said:
Gotta get by and see these gals--man, they're looking great. That's the Ice, I'm assuming.

Yeah. three different top colas, still in development. I compared them to pics from a week ago and it's been a helluva week in terms of bud production. I just watered them this morning; they start with Cha Ching next feeding.

Latest posts

Back