This is how I flush...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

megan23247

Sexy Female Grower
Reaction score
Just thought I would share a picture of how I flush my plants :D:pand a pic of one of my girls (Northern Light) that has like 6 main colas on it! They are both on day 34 of flower and lookin yummy! :hubba:

So since these are clones are they going to be more potent and have more THC and Cannaboids than the 'moms', which were grown from seed, that I cloned them off of?

old 042.JPG

old 040.JPG

old 036.JPG

old 034.JPG

looks good megan thanks for the pics. IMO I would think the clones will be the same strength as their mother is.

hey megan, looking good.... dont know if they will be more potent or not...i got N.L. clones going right now they got about a week left... it is some of the best weed i ever smoked, easy to clone and grow, what did you do top that one plant or did it grow that way?????

Clones are identical copies, so I would imagine they would be the exact same. Unless the growing conditions varied from the one grow to this one (heat stress, water/nute problems, light amount, etc.)

looking good to me. my madaline is about as far as ur's in flowering.

flushing in the toilet.... hmmmm... never done that before... do you just place the pot in there and flush the toilet a few times? :p

:rofl:.... I love how you "flush" your girls... ROFLMAO ;) :cool:

I just put mine in the bathtub, so I can flush many at the same time, if need be, and let the shower run on them for 15mins or so with warm water... then, I'll dump some ph'd water thru in the end ;)

I thought yall might think my 'flushing' technique was funny. lol.:D This will be the last time I EVER use 5 gall pots cause man they are just too big and heavy to move around, I mean heck I barely weigh 100 pounds wet im way to little for those big pots. :rolleyes: I'm gonna use 3 gallon bags my next grow.:hubba:

gettinggray1964 said:
hey megan, looking good.... dont know if they will be more potent or not...i got N.L. clones going right now they got about a week left... it is some of the best weed i ever smoked, easy to clone and grow, what did you do top that one plant or did it grow that way?????

I topped her using the FIM method. I think I did it 4 times but I cant remember :rolleyes: but whatever I did it seemed to work :D she is even bigger now and all those colas are filling in. I had to tie her up finally cause I was sure she was gonna take a fall cause she is SO top heavy.
And yes Northern Lights is some good stuff and has been pretty easy to grow I have some Pursang in veg now and im hoping it will be alot stronger than the NL though. Im excited about growing and smoking a Sativa strain cause im looking forward to more of an upitty high that is more potent. :D
I'll take some more pics of her today so yall can see how much bigger she is now. :hubba:

The reason I was wondering if the clones will be more potent is cause I read this in a book "A 6 month old plant produces more canaboids than a one month old plant. By cloning, a horticulturist is planting a THC-potent plant that will continue to grow in potency at a very rapid rate." (Jorge Cervantes)

Now maybe i'm reading that wrong but to me that says da clones should be more potent.

Anyone else get that from reading that or am I just to stoned and need to re-read it? lol

megan23247 said:
The reason I was wondering if the clones will be more potent is cause I read this in a book "A 6 month old plant produces more canaboids than a one month old plant. By cloning, a horticulturist is planting a THC-potent plant that will continue to grow in potency at a very rapid rate." (Jorge Cervantes)

Now maybe i'm reading that wrong but to me that says da clones should be more potent.

Anyone else get that from reading that or am I just to stoned and need to re-read it? lol

Well since you smoked the mom you are the best person to tell us :D BTW Nice pics of the girls.

Okay took a couple pics last night of how da girls look now so yall can see how fat she is getting. :hubba:

tops 027.JPG

tops 011.JPG

tops 021.JPG

tops 029.JPG

tops 017.JPG

Elven said:
Man how many finished plants have you had since I started? :D :D

Man it seems like ive harvested a bunch doesnt it :hubba: BUT can you believe ive already run out from last harvest! :eek: That means I went thru a half pound in like 6 weeks:giggle:...I do luv da weed:D . I think ive got it to a point now that I shouldnt ever run out :rolleyes: not a perpetual harvest but like I said I shouldnt run out anymore. ;)

Latest posts

Back