This is new grow started

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok feel really stupid now thinking that might be the problem it says nothing about using in soil guess should have read more into detailed instructions thank you

Ok feel really stupid now thinking that might be the problem it says nothing about using in soil guess should have read more into detailed instructions thank you
No Problem I was not sure myself , and I have some from when I did grow coco

Live and learn is all I can say probably should stick with what was already working perfectly for me but always trying to make things better and bigger lol

I was checking other sites , seems to be others had trouble in soil too so it isnt you

I use General Hydroponics Flora series , just the micro and bloom
and a few other things
Cal/mag for 1, and a Bloom buster for when buds most need it

Thanks much its great to be able to talk to someone about plant problems with out peaple knowing what I'm doing and putting myself out there for the thieves ect. Thumbs up to your site

Thanks much its great to be able to talk to someone about plant problems with out peaple knowing what I'm doing and putting myself out there for the thieves ect. Thumbs up to your site
Andrew
One thing about growing weed
Never tell anyone about your grow, loose lips sink ships
No matter even if a good friend or family member

Coming along few weeks to go i think some faster than others ready to get this one over and get a fresh start haven't been happy about this hole grow
20211002_194350.jpg
20210929_184435.jpg
20210926_182701.jpg
20211003_183148.jpg

Normally get 16 oz and up but think I'm only going to get half that on this run trying to get dialed in at new house hopefully next run won't have heat and nuts problems

Looks great all things considered! Hope your next grow is up to your standard!

I have had nothing but outstanding results with Advanced Nutrients. I believe pute uses or did use their Connoisseur line as well.
Bubba

Andrew
One thing about growing weed
Never tell anyone about your grow, loose lips sink ships
No matter even if a good friend or family member

So very frickin' true .. esp friend or family

In the 70s I took a lot of Polaroids of my grows to show all every year after being ' helped ' by ...losers in '73- 4

Last edited:
Little update still waiting no amber at all yet . Hopefully this little cold front will kick them in gear and hopefully put some more colors in the buds. This is ILGM super skunk,and banana kush. Has anyone have any nice colors with these strains

Attachments

• 20211012_173054.jpg
    20211012_173054.jpg
    78.1 KB · Views: 3
  • 20211012_173418.jpg
    20211012_173418.jpg
    84.2 KB · Views: 4
  • 20211012_173337.jpg
    20211012_173337.jpg
    78.1 KB · Views: 3
Little update still waiting no amber at all yet . Hopefully this little cold front will kick them in gear and hopefully put some more colors in the buds. This is ILGM super skunk,and banana kush. Has anyone have any nice colors with these strains
Nice Job , enter the Bud of the month for Oct.

Thank you. Probably try for bud of month again but thought I would give it another week got alittle cold front going threw and hopefully get some more color in them

Latest posts

Back