This question is for Kindbud....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

devious448

Reaction score
Houstinwe have a problem!... i put my seed in the ground and the sun cant shine on it what should i do? lol

the sun dosnt hit it any time of the day if the plant dosnt get alot of light it will sill grow but growth will be slow and the bud wont be as good find out what is blocking the light and get back to me peace

**** i cant beleive of all things a palm tree.... ****! lol i hope i dont have to move my plant

no you dont have to move it dose it get no sun what so ever its still geting light but not direct sunlight and its never good to let your plant get direct sunlight all day long some people think it is but you plants want a little shade i know my plants get about half the day shade the other half direct so if they dont get direct sun they will still grow not as fast

oh and watch the language good thing you put **** cuz many people have been baned or just left cuz of the sites stick no cursing rule

throught out the day the sun will move and the palm tree will not total block the sun from geting to you plant hopefully

i got a pic here heres 2 pictures.... theres light meaning enough to see t but no there is no direct sun light

i know this was for kindbud but can i but in lol. did u just put a seed or a baby plant? is there any growth of anything around it? if so then it should grow dont know if it will from seed unless u germinated it. is there any way u can trim the palm tree up at all so a little sun will get at it? it should grow from the uv rays but some sun would be great. good luck bro peace

lol yeah messing with palm trees is a big offence i do be leave but yeah man as sticky said it will grow and sticky he germinated it first so yeah it should spout up pretty soon man

when do you think i should first top and and when you think i should tie it down?

hey i see fines and stuff growing there so it should to. cant wait to see the out come of this bro good luck

Latest posts

Back