Thorn's Orange Candy Floss Micro Grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
you should buy your self a $20 hps would be perfect for your setup

EASTLA_KUSHSMOKA said:
you should buy your self a $20 hps would be perfect for your setup

Thorn has one ,,,but have you seen the size of grow area she is using at the minute ?,,,not fesible ,,,:p

anyways :ignore:

shes looking great Thorn ,,,,hows the pup doing and is she named yet ?

edit: sorry for answering for ya thorn ,,,but it was the read,comment ,thought id save ya from repeating your self again:giggle:

:48: happy holidays :48:

Nice, real nice:aok:

You would make a great surgeon working in those tight quarters.
I am wayyy to clumsy.

Thorn said:
hey 4u, I can't really run my fan 24 hours and i personally prefer to have a night period. I think its best for getting them to stretch a little for the LST. As this plant was VERY tight between nodes.

How you doin anyway 4u? I been pretty busy and not had much time to comment and chat etc

I took these pics today with flash on...

:ciao: Girl..I been good thanks..It has snowed here the hardest I have ever seen..Been here since 1985..and with Christmas around the corner. Its a Nightmare out there..I said to hell with it I got enough presents..Time to smoke Mine:) .. I know you want the stretch for the LST..I do too..I raise my lights for a day or so let it stretch and bend then lower lights back down.. I have the luxury of hight tho..to where you can only go so high..what about turning one of those cfls off for a day or so..less lumes would make it stretch too,,right? the next run you do, how long you planning on vegging for? If Both those would have been Girls that wouldbe fulland.. you would be sitting pretty with a Bush of " Orange Candy":hubba: take care and be safe Girl..and Keep doing what your doing..Its Wonderfull:heart::bolt::bong:

UKgirl420 said:
Thorn has one ,,,but have you seen the size of grow area she is using at the minute ?,,,not fesible ,,,:p

anyways :ignore:

edit: sorry for answering for ya thorn ,,,but it was the read,comment ,thought id save ya from repeating your self again:giggle:

:48: happy holidays :48:

lol i dont know the size but wont ask

UKgirl420 said:
Thorn has one ,,,but have you seen the size of grow area she is using at the minute ?,,,not fesible ,,,

anyways

edit: sorry for answering for ya thorn ,,,but it was the read,comment ,thought id save ya from repeating your self again

happy holidays

Hehe thanks hun, saved me a job :D Yea the pup is fine. When the parents took her to the vets she had her microchip done with the name Maddison on it which is one mum liked. She's Maddy for short. Woulda been nicer to take more time on the name and to be honest i feel a bit pants because i came up with so many names for her that we all liked and then she changed it all :( oh well never mind its xmas! lol

They have taken the pup away for xmas on a little holiday and so we are looking after the older one the 7 year old black lab, she's lovely and gonna get spoilt rotton this week :p

pcduck said:
Nice, real nice

You would make a great surgeon working in those tight quarters.
I am wayyy to clumsy.

Haha thanks yea its tight in there, but I like it...for now ;)

4u2sm0ke said:
Girl..I been good thanks..It has snowed here the hardest I have ever seen..Been here since 1985..and with Christmas around the corner. Its a Nightmare out there..I said to hell with it I got enough presents..Time to smoke Mine .. I know you want the stretch for the LST..I do too..I raise my lights for a day or so let it stretch and bend then lower lights back down.. I have the luxury of hight tho..to where you can only go so high..what about turning one of those cfls off for a day or so..less lumes would make it stretch too,,right? the next run you do, how long you planning on vegging for? If Both those would have been Girls that wouldbe fulland.. you would be sitting pretty with a Bush of " Orange Candy" take care and be safe Girl..and Keep doing what your doing..Its Wonderfull

I'll try that next time with the cfls, and yea not sure how long to veg, depends how they grow really. If they grow squat like this one did then maybe a little longer, but if they shoot up it will be shorter. I'll aim for a month and then see how they look :) I think i might have to grow several to make sure i get the females i wanted. Maybe 3, and then a Mint in the toxic waste if we do that :cool:

EASTLA_KUSHSMOKA said:

Lol all you gotta do is look on the first post of this journal ..i think :rolleyes:

Its 15 inch wide 15 inch tall and 15 inch deep :D

EASTLA_KUSHSMOKA said:

:rofl: :ciao: good idea

Im with you Thorn....i telll people go read a few pages back then come answer your question 4me:)

hey thorn

wow it toke me about 30 mins to get all caught up,, and as all ways you are doing a great job with this plant. the lsting is coming right along as well,, im glad to see all is working out,,, keep up with work

Hi Thorn.

Your micro grow is looking good. Can you smell any of the orange aroma the breeder claims? I love fruity smelling plants. Just makes my mouth water thinking about it.:)

thanks everyone :)

Yes Pot Belly I can smell the orange, but not as pronounced as i'd like. There's a faint waft in the room of skunky fresh weed, when you get you nose right up to the plant it smells the same only musty and stronger, but when you disturb the plant i get a definate waft of fruity orange :hubba:

Well i'm not too well today, didn't sleep very well as felt cold all night and had banging headache. Got up when the boyfriend left for work at 7am and took my temp.. 102 degrees!!! So i'm taking it easy today. Temp back to normal now and dosing myself up with ibuprofen, might take the dog for a walk in a bit and get some fresh air. Darnit why am i always ill at xmas!!!

oh yea also potbelly, the male plant i had when i first started this grow smelt definately stronger of orange so my guess is that this lady is more of a skunky pheno. Looking forward to getting 3 or 4 of them started :D

Oh yes i also cut the last tie to lift the 'main cola' up a bit towards the lights :)

Thorn said:
thanks everyone :)

Well i'm not too well today, didn't sleep very well as felt cold all night and had banging headache. Got up when the boyfriend left for work at 7am and took my temp.. 102 degrees!!! So i'm taking it easy today. Temp back to normal now and dosing myself up with ibuprofen, might take the dog for a walk in a bit and get some fresh air. Darnit why am i always ill at xmas!!!

Some times the stress of Christmas causes a person to get run down and sick.
Stress is no good. Hope you are feeling better:)

thanks pcduck.. i don't have too much stress considering xmas as i don't have kids and this year its quite a nice relaxing one. My dad was ill last week with a flu type thing so that probably what it is. Well I feel much better today. I was unsure yesterday whether to smoke any weed as i felt a little dizzy, but it actually made me feel about 10 times better! Looking forward to my next spliff :D

These were taken on 23rd of December (just under 6 weeks flowering). The close-ups aren't of the best quality but they'll do for now :)

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

Thorn said:
These were taken on 23rd of December (just under 6 weeks flowering). The close-ups aren't of the best quality but they'll do for now :)

SEXY! how did you manage to keep your plants so damn short... that has been my biggest concern... i only have so much height...

These pics were taken on 30th December which was a day before 7 weeks flowering. I took a bud off to smoke for new year as shown in pic number 9. pic 10 shows the plant after that bud has been clipped off.

Pics 1 and 2 show her with my med grow girl. and the last pic shows them both in the grow box.

Smoke report on that bud; it was nice and mellow, but could tell it was premature. Will be a very nice smoke when its ready, but i won't be taking anymore off until harvest time. Flowering period is 9-10 weeks for OCF.

I spotted the first amber trichs a few weeks back but haven't seen any new ones appear until the last few days. So I will hope to let her go the full 10 weeks. So not quite time for the flush yet.

All her pistils are orange and a lot have actually fallen off...does this matter?

She's no where near as big as I wanted her. These lights are great for vegging in this space but just cannot produce big enough buds. But hey any smoke is better than none!

Not made any new year resolutions as they only make you feel down when you break them. But we are going to have to start saving money now so I think its time to go without any purchased weed, so what I grow now will be all I have.

Hope everyone doing ok. Sorry for not being around over the last 2 weeks. I explained why in the Med Grow. Bye for now :)

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

Those ladies are looking sweet Thorn. Maybe you will get more swelling of buds those last few weeks.:)

Latest posts

Back