Thorn's Orange Candy Floss Micro Grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
looking great girl, things going good over the pond for ya.....hope it ant to cold in rainly ol' england

what do you do with the bud after? does it all disolve, or do you fish it out and throw it or dry it..?

I just throw it away. You could dry it and smoke it but its like smoking fan leaves because almost all the thc has been extracted by the alcohol. Ive never tried with tequila but im sure it would work. Aslong as its eatleast 80 proof (40% alc vol.) Keep it up on the grow, its looking real good!! If you bought some alcohol then it wasnt greendragon unless THC is legal where your at.

Pce

Hey all. Got these photos taken last night and have just uploaded them so here you go..

1) From above..with my Med Grow baby hehe
2&3) Sides - LST
4) Top of 'main cola'
5) New LST
6) New LST - look at all those hairs!!!
7) Weird dog-leg stem!

As I said in pic 7 it shows her weird stem, not sure why its bent like that lol! :ignore:

I did a little more LST as you can see, she is responding really well with it and the small buds/stems coming off the nodes are responding and growing upwards.

She is 4 weeks old from breaking ground and its been 11 days since she showed her first pair of pistils :hubba:

Hope everyone is doing ok :)

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

:holysheep: its almost been a week since i was on here. how ya doin thorn? glad to see that the females growin strong. hows the med grow going? i've sadly not started mine yet :doh: but ive been so busy.

A+ job girl. i see u have that girl all tied down. very nice, hope she turns in to a nice bush for ya girl....as all ways take care, an take care of them babys

So glad i stopped and in and caught up with this grow:hubba:

i would like to say awesome job thorn, and thanks to this journal i am going to start me a micro grow like urs today. i thought i wouldnt be able to grow till spring cause i am outdoor grower but now thanks to u i am going ot give indoor a shot with a micro grow like this keep up the good work :)

Looking very nice Thorn..Love the Job your doing with LST..keep it up..and KEEP M GREEN

thanks everyone! this girl really does like being tied down :hubba:

thats great news flaboy420 - yes when i moved house i was like bummer i won't be able to grow again for who knows how long, but then we came up with this idea - after i seen a lot of computer box and fridge grows... I love this whole stealth thing :D

hi thorn
your lst is coming right along now glad to see that it works so good for you gl and keep up the great work

She is now 4 and half weeks old and 15 days into flowering :hubba: I have tied her 3 time in total but the first tie is now to hold her back at the first node. I did the most recent tie tonight and as i was moving her around i got a real nice wiff of sweet fruity young buds :p

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

This is gonna sound like a stupid question but I'm very new to growing and have never seen this before. But why do you tie her down? Is it to keep her a small size for stealth or are there other purposes? I'm working on my Power Skunk and I'm a little worried about the height...would this be a good option for me? Also, does it hurt the plant or her yield in any way?

very nice thorn..i can almost smell that swetness..Keep it up they love your setup..as do i..KEEP M GREEN

yes miss stoner, it will keep her low to the ground an she will grow like a bush. its best to start them young in lst as to keep her from herime or going male.

well thorn thats very cool, she all ready smelling frutie? well keep it up, an where did u get your seeds from i been looking in to them.

its Orange Candy Floss Gone Wild!!!! Those girls looking sexy as hell, makes me wanna take some bud shots:hubba: Keep em fly and take it ez Thorn.

Pce

Latest posts

Back