Those Stoned Conversations

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ganj

Reaction score
Sometimes I really think (if I smoked) that I should set up a video camera to face the room after me and my friends are baked (if that happened). I've come to the point where I think I would actually write stuff down sometimes just to try and remember how funny and stupid we can be. Want to share any fun stuff that you think you would remember being said had you ever been in this situation?

me and my friends have baked and hid a tape recorder in the room before it was pretty funny

Yeah try drawing when you're high, you can come up with some pretty wacky stuff.

I have countless pages of stuff that I have written for different purposes on different substances.
Most of them, to be honest have been on booze with some herb (go figure why so many classic writers were drunks).
I also have some tapes of some most sordid affairs that went down some years ago.
I have many scraps of papers and memos on my phone/pda of stuff that I want to remember for later, I write them down all the time.

Latest posts

Back