Tin foil hats!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That would be our very own Art Vandoley... that is a scary video Skag.

Was your soy gmo'd ? LOL i am on a gmo kick. I am going to get my soil going next week... What is that Skag?

[/ATTACH]
Was your soy gmo'd ? LOL i am on a gmo kick. I am going to get my soil going next week... What is that Skag?

Ya everybody's on a GMO thing mostly edibles though,, the COPD's got me mostly vapin now days,, trading my seed stashes for oils and waxes etc. getting ready for my big 49 year celebration,, go see the aroma from Tacoma,, I gave this guy in Tacoma a bunch of different strains, in starts,seeds etc. he started selling clones on craigslist and it just grew like a pot plant in the Washington sunshine,, he did good,, Skagit Magic's going to do staff work again at Hempfest this year,, direct traffic or something useful,, anyway I buy my amendments at Conway Feed and Seed,, i'll ask about the gmo thing,, this was my first and only conviction for growing,, sheese computer challenged

Attachments

• P1040319.JPG
    141.5 KB · Views: 64
  • My birthday.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 59
Gonna celebrate that's me on my second birthday,, what can I say,, I like having a good time!!!

Latest posts

Back