Tips for the "Stoned-Traveler".

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CaptainViper

Cooler Than Your Dad
Reaction score
Ah,Summer. That Wonderful Time of Year. And There's Nothing Like Takeing A Trip With/or Going to go See...Family.Brothers and Sisters,Parents And Granparents, All Comeing together to Visit. There's Alot of Stress As Well.{Come-on, How Well Did you Realy get Along with Your Siblings? How Do You Feel About That "Creepy" Aunt/Uncle/Cousin?} Here's A Few Travel-tips for You. First-Off, When Traveling it is Easyer to Bring your Own "Stash", as Opposed to Trying to "Score" Once you Get To Were you are Going. With Today's Security At Airports, I Cannot Recomend Takeing "Smoke" with You. If You Can't Take Finger-Nail Clippers, And You Can't Take A Lighter, More Than Probbly Your Not Going To Get That 1/2 Oz. And Your Sneek-a-Toke Past. This Is More "Driveing/ Getting There,After Your There.":D I Recomend Takeing Less Than An Oz. In Alot of States you'll Only Get A Ticket for An Oz. or Less. In The Rest Of Them,You Go To Jail For Any Amount, Sometime for A Long Time. Know Were You Are Going, And What Their Laws Are, And Remember, Judges And Cop's in ANY STATE Frown-Apon Anyone "Bringing Drug's Into Our State". Usely, Under An Oz., Is Safer. And Is More Beliveable As "Personal" Than "Intent to Deliver" Weight.:D Worst Case, Don't Deny About "Your" Stash, NOTHING Makes A Better Story for Christmas Dinner/ Any Family Reuion/ Grathering, Than The One That Starts Off With.."Remember The Time We Went On Vacation And Got Pulled-Over in { Place Any Southern State Here} And Dad/Mom/Bro/Sis/Granma/ The Rest Of Us,Got Arrested, Had The Car Impounded/Seized, And Had To Do Some Time..." Ect. Ect. Oh-Yeah, Never Get Tired of That One, As You Listen to It Everytime, And Everytime It Ends The Same Way...." Because "Insert Your Name" Would'ent Say It Was There's, We Had "THE WORST VACATION EVER". I'll Post More Tips Later, In This Thread, Feel Free To Add Tips, Experance's, Horror-Storys, Whatever. CaptainViper.:D

always carry some clear eye/visine, to get the RED out..

Latest posts

Back