To All Members

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
P

pranicfever

So as you all know.. Tomarrow is 4/20 and i figured I'd wish you all a "Safe" and stoned Day... While I still remembered.

Oh yeah and don't do anything i wouldn't.. which doesn't leave much..haha

Cheers

-Pranic

Thank pranic. same to you. Yeah, I'll probably want to do what your doing. ;) lol.

But you have a safe 4/20 and don't get too wasted. :D

lol this is my first 420 and im pumped!! everyone have fun and be safe!!!

thanks for the good words guys. i have an exam at 2:30pm but after that i will be getting high as hell and then i am going to the movies to see scary movie 4.

Happy 4/20 to all and to all a high night.

Pranic I think I love you,

Why have I never thought of celebrating 4/20 before? Probably because I am canadian and in our criminal code possession of MJ is under section 4(1). Our section 420 is related to fraud.

BUT I DONT CARE, I AM CELEBRATING IT ANYWAYS, HAHA:D

I hope everyone has a very enlightening day, because I know i will sure be lighting up all day. Thanks to my buddy pranic.:cool:

Ya never know maybe stoney or Brothers grunt will share some of those sugary buds with us for the holidays:p

By the way....I love U guys and girls, MP rocks
HO, HO HO
Merry Chronic and a happy 420

Thanks Pranic :D My 420 is today though.....my mum and grandma land at the airport tomorrow for a week visit ....can't wait to see them...they are definitely worth giving up...or at least having 420 early ;)

And Pranic....gimme back my liquor chocolates :p

I can't give them back.. they gone lol....

I made you a cookie though... But i eated it :(

:D 4 20 :D

i'm sparking a 1/2 ounce blunt 2morrow at 4:20pm

who else is doing sumthing special???

Believe it or not my evil mother-in-law's birthday is tomorrow, of all damn days for someone who doesn't appreciate 420 to be born :mad: The ONE person who gives me s**t about weed. Hhmmph! On a lighter note..thats why the answering machine was invented for. :) Happy 420 everyone, I'll be thinking about ya"!

Everyone have a safe and high 420. I'll be smoking all day.

Smoking now....before mum and grannie get here....heck i am gonna be so baked when the hubby and i go get them at the airport :eek:

Hope everyone has an absolutely stellar day... not just today... EVERY day...

Cheers and good green mojo to you all....

zL

Latest posts

Back